Chapter 12

AN:Unedited

*Ashton's POV*

I continue to look in the mirror disgusted with myself. The longer I stare, the more I hate my reflection. I clenched my fist and punched the screaming out in agony then full on sobbing.

I hear footsteps come into my room and into the bathroom. [ I don't remember if his door was locked just pretend it wasn't.]

"Ashton what's wrong?" I look up and notice that it's Calum standing there looking worried.

"Nothing," I choke out in between sobs.

"Come here Ashton," Calum said scooping me in his arms rocking me back and forth. I put my face in the crook of neck and cry softly.

"Ashton," Calum sighs,"please tell me what's wrong because I know you wouldn't punch a mirror for nothing."

"I'm disgusted with myself."

"Why?"

"Because I'm gay and Luke now knows that I'm in love with him so he probably hates me now."

"He doesn't hate you."

"How do you know?"

"He told us a secret that I shouldn't tell you but I will."

"What did he tell you?"

"Amber is a beard."

"What," I said my eyes widening in shock.

"Luke was fake dating her. They were just really good friends and he asked her to fake date him to hide his feelings for another guy."

I take a minute to process this. Luke had feelings for a guy. It's probably Michael or something like that because why would he have feelings for me?

"Want me to tell you who the lucky guy is?" Calum asked.

"Sure," is said waiting for heartbreak.

"You."

I looked at Calum in shock. Luke Hemmings has feelings for me. Why would someone as perfect as him have feelings for someone as worthless as me.

"Are you fucking with me?" I ask Calum too make sure that he isn't saying this to make me feel better.

"Nope. What I told you is 100 percent true."

"Wow," I said still in shock.

"Also Luke wants to talk to you so I'll go and get him," Calum said standing up to go get Luke.

"Hi Ashton." I looked up and noticed that it was Luke smiling at me brightly his dimple prominent.

"Hey," I smiled back.

"I know that you like me," Luke stated.

"Calum told me that you liked me back. Is that true?"

"I told that little fucker not to tell you," Luke laughed which made me giggle. Luke walked over to my bed and sat down.

"Why were you so awkward when you found out when you found out that I liked you?" I asked generally curious.

"Because I didn't know how to approach you to tell you that I liked you," Luke admitted sheepishly looking down at his lap blushing. We sat in silence for a while cuddled up with my head in the crook of his neck.

"Can I ask you a question?" Luke asked.

"You just did," I said in a teasingly manner.

Luke rolled his eyes,"seriously though, can I ask you a question?"

"Yes."

"Will you go on a date with me?"

~

AN:

That plot twist though.

That's chapter 12 for you! I hope it's long I have no clue.

Sorry for any mistakes I rushed it.

To be honest with you I have no clue where that plot twist came up I was in the middle of writing this and the BAM that happened. There will also be another minor plot twist that involves Amber.

Should I include Malum?

I really want to but yet I don't.

Oh well!

Today is an important day where I live so don't expect another update until later.

GOAL: 4+ votes and comments.

Love Y'all

Stay Fab!!!!