Chapter 7

*Ashton's POV*

I'm nervous for this concert I'll be honest with you. I did terrible in rehearsals so I'll most likely do terrible at the concert. All the boys have been shooting me nervous glances the rest of the day after rehearsals. 

Right now we are going on stage and all I can say is 

Don't fuck up

~

The concert went terrific. Well for the other boys. Of couse they were all great while I fuck everything up. I broke a bunch of drum sticks like I did in rehearsals. I have not been into it. Also to add on my list of everything I hate is this girl at the concert.

* During the concert*

I stood up from my drums in the back to look at the crowd and to admire how the other boys look. Calum was wearing skinny jeans and a Blink-182 shirt. Michael was also wearing skinny jeans but instead of a Blink-182 shirt it was an Iron Maiden one. Then last but not least.

Luke.

He was wearing skinny jeans with his Nirvana shirt. His blonde hair was in a perfect quiff and his lip ring made him look even hotter. But do you know what made him look even more perfect than he already was.

His smile. His smile was dazzling with his teeth showing and his dimple showing. His smile made me have the smallest of smiles. But my smile was quickly wiped off.

As I looked around the crowd I saw a poster. Usually posters say nice things, but this one was the complete opposite. 

The poster said. 'I LOVE 5SOS! THE ONLY THING I DISLIKE ABOUT THEM IS THE USELESS DRUMMER ASHTON'

When she saw that I noticed her poster she smirked. I wanted to die then and there. Calum looked back at me and noticed what i was staring at. When he saw the poster he glared at the girl and the girl frowned. A few tears slipped out of my eyes and Calum looked at me with soft brown eyes filled concern. I caught his gaze shaking my head as to saying to leave it.

*End of flashback thingy mabober*

When the concert ended I immediately ran out of the venue and into the car not wanting to see the other boys. I plugged in my ear buds ignoring the other three when they got into the car.

~

When we got back to the house the other boys tried talking to me but I ignored them and went straight to my room locked the door and went onto Twitter looking at what was trending. What I saw brought tears to my eyes.

#KeepCuttingAshtonYoureTrash

And that's exactly what I did.

~

*Calum's POV*

I feel like Ashton has more than a few secrets. I mean him being gay and being in love with Luke was a huge secret but I think he's hiding something else too. I mean even though some secrets are meant to be kept I have a feeling that someone needs to know this secret. 

He's been distancing himself from us lately. After he dropped a big secret on Michael and me he hasn't been his usual bubbly self. Does he think that Michael and I are hiding something. I also think Michael knows that Ashton is also hiding something.

After the concert he went straight to his room and locked himself in his room. But I understand why he would want to be alone after the concert because of that poster. 

I sighed and sat on the couch with the other boys and went on Twitter to see what's going on. What I saw broke my heart. 

#KeepCuttingAshtonYoureTrash

So i did the only thing I could think of.

I ran to Ashtons room screaming his name.

~

AN:

So there's Chapter 7.

Sorry if it's all over the place. I tried and sorry if it's shitty. 

If you haven't noticed from these authors notes I'm very self conscious. So I respect feedback but nothing to harsh please.

But I haven't been on social media for little while and I missed some things like

Calums hair. I think he looks hot as fuck and if you don't like it I respect your opinion but I think he looks hot!

Calums nudes. He's getting shit for it and I don't think he deserves it. I mean everyone makes mistakes in their lives. Also at least he addressed it. But I think that we should get over it.

Anywhore I have to go. 

Goal: 2+ comments and votes.

Love Y'all

Stay Fab!