Chapter 8

AN: Unedited

*Calum's POV*

I ran to Ashton's room and went to open the door.

Locked.

"Mickey bring me a paperclip," I said through the hallway. I tried to get Ashton to open it but it didn't work out too well.

"Here you go Calum," Michael said with a paperclip in hand. I also noticed Luke was behind him both looking at me with questioning eyes.

I finally unlocked the door and looked around Ashton's room not seeing him. I then looked at his bathroom door. I walked up to the door and opened it. What I saw brought tears to my eyes.

~

*Ashton's POV*

I looked up from my sitting position on the floor with my razor in my right hand and crimson red running down the left.

"Ashton," Calum said sounding so broken. I looked behind him seeing Michael and Luke behind him. Both crying.

"Why would you do this to yourself Ashton? You were fine," Luke said. I just looked at him and shrugged.

I felt someone lift me up and put my wrist under water. I noticed it was Luke that picked me up.

"Can you flush the blade please Michael?" I heard Luke ask. Normally people would freak out but not me. Why you may ask. Because I have extras hidden.

"Yeah," Michael replied sounding as broken as Calum. Luke then carried me to my bed and then sat me on his lap.

Calum brought a first aid kit and started tending to my cuts while I sat there with tears coming out of my eyes and staring blankly at the wall.

"Ashton. Why?" Luke asked. I looked at him and noticed that both Calum and Michael were also in the room. All three crying.

Good job dumbass. You hurt all three of them. Is that all your good for? Making people cry and hurting them?

My inner voice is right. I always hurt everyone around me.

"Ashton," Luke said breaking me out of my thoughts. Out of all three Luke looks the most broken.

"I'm not perfect," I answered looking down at my lap.

"Ashton you're perfect. All three of us think you're perfect enough. The fans think so too," Luke exclaimed.

Lies. All the things Luke is saying are all lies. They all think that you're fat, worthless, ugly. They are just saying it to make you feel better. They probably all want you to die. Luke probably hates you most also. I mean can't you tell that by the way he's always with Amber?

"The haters don't think that," I state getting out of my thoughts.

"Fuck the haters," Michael said. I don't even bother telling him off for his language.

"Can you please leave? I want to take a shower," I said.

"Are you gonna do anything?" Calum asked hesitantly.

"I won't do anything," I said mustering up a fake believable smile.

"Ok," Calum said. All three boys stood up and looked at me with concern. I gave them another fake smile. And with that they left.

I stood up and got my pajamas. After I got my pajamas I got my extra razor that's taped behind a poster on my wall.

They always check wrists but never thighs.

~

AN:

There you go!

I'm actually proud of this chapter.

I also reached 1k reads! You guys are the best!!

Even though this book is not close to being finished I already want to do another fanfic.

What would your thoughts be about a Cashton fanfic?

Anywhore, I'll maybe update later today no clue.

GOAL: 2+ votes and comment please.

Love Y'all

Stay Fab!