Chapter 24

AN: Sorry for the long wait :-/

*Ashton's POV*

I woke up and looked around my surroundings. At first I was confused and realized I was Luke's room. I looked down on my bed and saw the other three still sound asleep. All the memories from last night came flooding back to me and I smiled.

Last night had been a lot of fun. The boys and I watched Pitch Perfect together. We also had a competition to see who could catch the most popcorn in their mouths.

Luke won that.

I lost. 

I decided to get up and walk downstairs to make breakfast for the boys and I.

When I got into the kitchen I pulled out all the pans I would need. I got out the pancake mix and started making the pancakes. I then started making bacon, eggs, and toast. I also got out some Vegemite to put on our toast.

"That smells delicious," I heard a voice behind me as arms wrapped around my waist. I sighed contently and relaxed into Luke's arms.

"Duh. I made it," All he did was chuckle and put his face into the crook of my neck.

"I'm taking you out tonight."

"Where are we going?" I ask.

"That's for me to know and you to find out," he said while poking my side.

All I did was giggle. We stayed like this for a few moments until I smelled something burning.

"Oh shit!" I cursed loudly as I took the burnt toast out of the toaster.

"Well that sucks," Luke said while looking at the burnt toast.

"Now what are we gonna do now?" I asked with a pout on my lips.

"Well I know something we can do," Luke smirked.

I then felt his lips placed on mine. He nipped my bottom lip and I opened up my mouth and I soon felt his tongue meet mine. He patted my thighs and I took that as a sign to jump up. I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist. He then put me on the counter while we were still making out. He then went to grab the hem of my shirt and went to lift it off. I then lifted up his shirt and ran my hands down his stomach.

"Hey don't be doing the hanky panky where we make our food," Luke and I jumped apart and saw Michael and Calum standing there with his hands covering his eyes.

"What the hell is going on?" Calum asked still dazed while he started rubbing his eyes.

"They were obviously gonna be doing the hanky panky if we didn't stop them in time. Gosh Calum get with the program," Michael said while going to get his food.

"Okay, okay," Calum said in a teasingly tone while putting his hands up in mock surrender.

All I did was laugh at my weird band mates, but I couldn't be happier.

~

It's now time for my date with Luke.

All I'm wearing is my black skinny jeans, black and white sweater, and Vans. I then heard a knock on my door and realized it was most likely Luke.

"Come in," I said.

"You look great babe," Luke said as he walked and put his arms around my waist kissing my cheek.

"So do you," I said. He was wearing his shirt with the stars on both sleeves, black skinny jeans, and combat boots.

"Let's go," Luke said while grabbing my hand and lacing our fingers together.

~

We finally arrived and I noticed we were in a park. He opened the door for me and grabbed my hand. It was a comfortable silence while we walked, swinging our hands in the middle of us. We suddenly stopped and I looked up and gasped. We were at the willow tree where I usually do my thinking. There was a picnic blanket set out with candles.

"What do you think?" Luke asked.

"I love it," I smiled and went to sit down. Luke sat down next to me.

We started eating and talking the whole time. We then layed down just looking up at the stars.

"Look a shooting star," I pointed out.

"Make a wish," Luke said while closing his eyes.

"What did you wish for?" I asked.

"For a cute boy that goes by the name Ashton Irwin to be my boyfriend," Luke said while locking eyes with me.

I kissed him slowly and after a while I broke away.

"Does that answer your question?" I smiled at him.

"Yes it does."

And I have never felt so happy with my life until now.

~

AN: Awwwwwwwwwww 

What did you think?

I thought it was cute.

OH MY GOD CONNOR FRANTA CAME OUT

I WAS LITTERALY SOBBING

I ALSO CALLED IT

ALL MY FRIENDS ARE LIKE HE ISN'T GAY

WELL SUCK MY NONEXISTENT DICK

I'm just so proud of him for accepting who he is.

GOAL: 5+ votes and comments

Love Y'all

Stay Fab!!!!