Chapter 16

AN: the identity of Matthew is about to be revealed...

*Ashton's POV*

*flashback*

Matthew invited me to the park for our date. We've been together for about 8 months and I guess you could say I'm ready to say 'I love you'. He told me to dress casual as we are going to a park. I found the entrance to the park and saw Matthew sitting by a tree with a blanket and picnic basket.

"Hey babe," I said sitting down next to him smiling.

"Hi there," he said smiling back at me.

Matthew is gorgeous. He has sun kissed skin with sandy blond hair with the 'Bieber' flip and gorgeous forest green eyes.

"What are we going to eat?" I asked.

"I packed us ham and cheese sandwiches with chips and Pepsi."

"The sounds delicious."

Matthew and I were eating and laughing having a good date. When we were done we packed everything up and started walking with our hands entwined swinging back and forth between us. While we were walking around the park I thought I heard rustling behind us.

"Matthew, did you hear anything?"

"Nope. Must be your mind playing tricks on you babe," he said giving me a reassuring kiss on the lips.

We kept walking and in silence and decided that it was time for me to tell him I love him.

"Hey Matthew can I tell you something?"

"Sure babe anything."

"I-I-I love you," I stuttered out.

"What did you say?" He asked with smirk forming on his face. Weird.

"I love you," I said with more confidence.

"You do?" he asked. I nodded.

Matthew then punched me in the face. I fell to the ground with a throbbing cheek.

"What was that for?" I asked with tears in my eyes.

"You really think I wanted to date you? This was all a dare you know?" by that point I was confused.

"What do you mean?" I asked sounding so broken.

"What I mean is that this relationship was all fake. My friends dared me to ask you out and make you fall for me. All those kisses meant nothing to me. Same with all of those dates. My friends have been following us on all of our dates waiting for you to confess. And now that you have we can finally beat your worthless ass up."

I was beyond hurt. Everything was just a lie. I looked up and noticed Matthew now had his friends with him. Then they started beating me up calling me 'worthless, fag, ugly, and fat'. After they beat me up they just left me all bloody and beaten to a pulp in the middle of the park.

*End flashback*

He was the reason I started self harm and why I am self conscious. I haven't seen him for three years. I'm 19 now.

"Hey look it's the fag," I heard Matthew say. I then saw him and his group of friends start walking towards mine and Calum's table.

"Hey Ashton who is that guy coming towards us?" Calum asked.

"No one," I said while getting up.

"Ashton, where are you going?" Calum asked me while I was backing up. I looked up and noticed that Matthew was getting closer and that's when I ran.

I ran out of the mall not knowing where I was going and I didn't really care. I just wanted to get away from Matthew. While I was running I was tackled to the ground. I looked up and noticed the Matthew was the one that tackled me.

"Where do you think you're fag?" He spat out in disgust.

"To get away from you," I said but immediately regretted it.

Matthew then picked me up bridal style and took me to a secluded part of a park. The mall was close to the park and I then noticed that this was the park where we had our date.

Matthew then set me down and started beating on me. I was trying so hard not to cry. I failed. He mainly kicked my stomach. He threw a couple punches to my face and took a final kick to my head and that's when I fell unconscious.

~

I woke up groaning in pain. I sat up and the memories started coming back to me. I looked around and I was still in the park. It was also dark out. How long had I been out?

I decided to stand up and head back home. While I was walking trying so hard not to cry I heard giggling. The giggles were female and they sounded familiar. I walked towards the giggles and noticed that it was Amber. But Amber she wasn't alone. She was with another girl and they were holding hands and kept giggling. Weird.

"Amber," I called out weakly not thinking she would hear me.

"Oh my god! Ashton what happened to you?" she asked as she walked towards me.

"Long story."

"Well let's head back to my place and maybe you can tell me and Lindsey what happened okay?"

"Okay."

~

AN: Chapter 16 everybody!

So now you know who Matthew is.

And now we have Amber and this mystery girl Lindsey. Oh la la.

Ashton is such u douchedick I mean you can't leave Calum at the mall what type of friend are you. Tsk tsk.

Does anyone want to make a cover for a Cashton fanfic I want to do? It would be called silence and yea. If you do just kik me _rock_on123 and submit your covers.

GOAL: 4+ votes and comments

Love Y'all

Stay Fab!!!!