Chapter 3

AN: I'm at work writing this... hehe

*Ashton's POV*

After I finished dishes I went into the living room and turned on the TV.

"Last one to the living room has to do dishes for a week!" I heard Calum shout. After a little bit I heard heavy foot steps and the a lot of pain on my no-no square.

"Oh my god Ashton I'm sorry I didn't see you there!" Luke said.

"It's fine," I replied while groaning in pain.

"Are you sure?" Luke said.

"Yeah, I'm fine," I said halfheartedly.

"Ha! Michael was last!" I heard an overexcited Calum explain.

"I don't care I'm punk rock anyways," Michael said.

"No you're not," Calum scoffed with an eye roll.

"Can we play FIFA?" Michael asked.

"I don't like FIFA," I whined. I know very manly.

"How about you and I go cuddle upstairs since you don't like FIFA," I heard Luke suggest.

"I would like that. I haven't had a good cuddle in ages," I looked at him with a real smile.

"Remember to keep the volume down and use a condom," I blushed a deep shade of red at Calum's words. I looked over at Luke and he was also blushing.

"Yeah, because best friends have sex." My heart dropped at Luke's words best friends that's all we are.

When we got to my room Luke immediately flopped onto my bed.

"Cuddle?" Luke asked with big pleading sparkling blue eyes, bottom lip pouted out and arms open. I laid on the bed and went into Luke's arms without any hesitation. My head was in the crook of his neck while his arms were wrapped around my waist.

We fell asleep in that position.

~

"Aww look how cute they are!" I heard a not so manly squeal come out of Calum's mouth.

"Shut the fuck up or else you'll wake them up," Michael hissed.

"Hey! No swearing," I mumbled into Luke's chest.

"Calum you woke them up!"

"Sorry."

"What's going on?" Luke asked tiredly. And dare I say it his sleepy voice is sexy.

"Calum woke you guys up and Ashton started scolding me about swearing," Michael exclaimed while I looked down sheepishly and blushed.

"Even though I'm comfy I have to go to the bathroom," I heard Luke say.

I untangled myself from Luke. While Luke went to the bathroom I heard Calum tell me, "Ashton we have to talk."

~

*Luke's POV* [AN: SURPRISE BITCHES]

When I was washing my hands I noticed that Ashton didn't have any soap left so I opened the cupboard when something fell out.

I picked it up and noticed it was a razor with dry blood on it.

'Why would Ashton have a razor with dry blood on it?' I thought.

Shrugging it off I put it back and grabbed the soap. When I stepped out of the bathroom all I noticed was a confused Michael and Calum with a crying Ashton running out of his bedroom.

~

AN: So there you have Chapter 3. I wrote this at work.

Whoops #NoRAGRETS

I wrote this on my phone so sorry for the errors.

Also thanks for all the support on this so far! All your comments made my day☺️<---- that should be the only emoji in my story because stories with emojis bother me...

Anyways GOAL: 2 votes 2 comments!

Love y'all stay fab