Introduction

"Talk."

'Thought.'

*Sound effect or music.*

(Author's talking.)

"Flashback or memories."

"Loud scream, shriek, etc."

The Rock - I'm chatting.

Willaim - "I'm calling."

Letter

Ash's age is fourteen before he got betrayed and he is sixteen after the betrayal, Cynthia is sixteen and eighteen when Ash comes back while his friends are the same, Brock, Tracey, Cilen, Paul and Trip are two years older than him. Delia is thirty-eight years old.

Ash's clothes, accessories, hair and eye color: V-neck dress shirt that exposed his collarbones, gray collar, white on the middle of the collar, black sleeves, back and sides, black dress pants, black dress shoes, dark red, tattered cloak, black whisky flask, necklace with crooked cross-shaped pendant, black feather-like hair that had bangs and red eyes.

(His closet is similar to Qrow's, but different colors.)

The rest are the same, except Cynthia had sterner silver eyes and different hairstyle, she had shoulder-length blonde hair, with a black streak bang covering her left eye.

Also, there is a chapter where I added in an OC that may look very familiar to the movie, Underworld. If you guys haven't check it out then watch the movie, but it is a Rated-R movie, so don't watch it.

The words shit, asshole, ass, jackass, is added, no f&$k, b&$ch are allowed.

See you soon.