25

"So, yeah. That's the story." Corvus took a swing of his flask, and sighed, looking at the surprised Gary and Georgia. "Also, are you two dating?" Both of them glared at him, which he took that as a "no".

"No. This is the first time we met each other. And I would never fall for a jerk like him." Georgia said with sarcasms, as Gary glare at him and puffed his chest.

"And I would never fall for a hothead like her."

"Hmph!"

"Hmph!"

Both the professor, and Dragon Buster turn away from each other in annoyance, as Corvus and Mars sweat drop at the scene, while Sabrina was making green teas for them, placing them on a wooden tray.

"Hey, since we haven't seen each other quite a while. How about we celebrate, like a party?" Gary suggested, as everyone grins widely, agreeing that they could used a little party to washed their stress away.

"Sure. I don't mind celebrating in my Gym, since it's pretty much alone here and there's plenty of rooms to used. So, free to used any rooms you want and let's put the party over my room, how's that sounds?" Sabrina said, tugging her shoulder-length dark green hair behind her ears, as she was wearing a red and black dress with leggings, green and black bracers, and red and yellow knee-high boots.

"Sounds great! So, how about we eat first, and sing some songs?!" Georgia shouted, everyone's stomach growling and they laughed, except Mars who huffed and turn away, crossing her arms over her chest.

"That's good. But I'm not really hungry."

*Growls*

Her cheeks went bright red, as Corvus chuckles bitterly and nudged his elbow behind her back. "What were you saying, eh?" He teasingly asked, as Mars slaps his arm away and glares at him

"I'm just a bit hungry. Just one plate of sushi and I'll be full."

*Growls!*

She growls in annoyance as Corvus giggles and pecked her cheek, causing her to blushed in embarrassment and runs away. "You're a cheeky bastard, kid!" She shouts as he laughs, while Gary watched with envy.

"Corvus, I seriously want to know how the hell you get two extremely beautiful women as your girlfriends?"

"Dunno."

After Sabrina had gone out with Gary to bring back a lot of sushis udon, onigiri, ramen, and pizza back, as they were eating at the Gym's cafeteria, since Mars is now around the news, they can't go out to eat like they normally do. Once they were finished, they waited to digest their foods and now they were on Sabrina's room, as she connects the speakers to her TV and grab a mic.

"Okay! Who's going to sing first?" Everyone turn their gazes toward Corvus, who paused briefly and look at them in disbelief.

"No..."

"Yes..."

"I'm bad at singing!"

"Then, let's go and see!"

Corvus let out a groan of annoyance, standing up from the couch in front of the TV and grab the Mic, letting out a sigh, before clearing his throat and inhale.

Corvus
|
"Pain
Is your reward for being near me."

Mars was surprised to hear the word "pain", and thinks about what that means, but the others know about this song, because this is the one where Corvus played.