8

Corvus - "Hey, Selene. Can I ask you a question?"

Selene - "Sure."

Corvus - "What's your power, anyway? I know you can live about one million years or something, but you never told me about your second power."

Selene - "Mmm... Oh, well. Guess I think I can tell you about what my true power is. My power gives me enhanced abilities, and see through memories by ingesting blood. Kinda sounds like my power is vampire but no. My enhanced abilities was given through me through experiments when I was captured by Team Rocket."

Corvus - "Arceus, that sounds rough."

Selene - "Bite me."

Corvus - "N-Nope, see ya later."

Both of then hang up the call, as Corvus put back his Kalos Pokédex into his pocket. When he was betrayed, everyone he knew betrayed him, including Professor. Oak. So he flew off to Kalos and told Sycamore what happened, and the Professor given him an advanced Kalos Pokédex.

During his time at Kalos when he wasn't betrayed, Sycamore was... extremely weird. He is a tired and unenthusiastic man, but he is serious and flirtatious if he wanted to. Which, he did flirt with his colleagues and him, despite being a boy. He even takes things too far and strip his strip his own clothes because... well, he's Sycamore, alright. The charming Professor in Kalos.

Oh, boy. He still remember that time when Sycamore explained to him about his Shiny Charizard, roaming around Lumiose City, last year ago. And the day where he also learn about the existence of Shiny Pokémon.

(Ash don't know about the Shiny Pokémon during his journey through Kanto, Orange Islands, Johto, Hoean, Sinnoh, Unova, and Kalos.)

"Professor. Sycamore, what do you mean there's an unidentified Pokémon around Lumiose City?" Corvus asked, his hands on his pockets, looking at the tired Sycamore..

"Dunno. Sophie told me 'bout it." He said tiredly, ruffling his own hair.

"Ah, then, what the hell you call me here for?! You just made me skipped my breakfast!" He yelled angrily, his stomach growling for not eating anything when he woke up and have to fly all the way to Kalos in his Crow form.

"Woah, woah, I'm call you because this specific Charizard is special, he is more powerful, bigger, stronger and faster than an ordinary Charizard." Sycamore said, still tired and Corvus rise his eyebrows in curiosity.

"What kind of special? What do you mean?" Sycamore smirked and he flipped his hair back with his hand, his tired expression turn into serious, pink and yellow light appearing behind the background.

"They're called Shiny Pokémon."

"Shiny Pokémon?"

"Take your former Noctowl you caught in Johto for an example." Then, he unbuttoned his blue button shirt, tossing the shirt away and put his index and middle finger on his forehead. "Unlike any Noctowl, yours has different colors and more powerful than normal ones." He put on his coat. "Shiny Pokémon these days are extremely rare. Because they have different colors, and are five times powerful than their versions." He put his left hand on his left knee, his right hand on his right hip, his stern expression still plastering on his face, a sweat streaming down Corvus' face.

" He put his left hand on his left knee, his right hand on his right hip, his stern expression still plastering on his face, a sweat streaming down Corvus' face