After a while, Mars yawned and Corvus look at her. "It's 23:01 p.m., you should get some rest." He said, turning his attention back to the TV.

"No. I think I'm okay."

"You're obviously still tired after I kissed you, and screams so loud."

She blushes and huffed. "You're a jerk now. Where's my precious, innocent Ash?" Corvus slightly glare at her, but smiled as he chuckles.

"Hey I'm sorry for kissing you like how I kiss Cynthia..."

"Dude, you're apologizing to me from like, 37 times."

"But the guilt is killing me!"

"Ugh. Dork head." She said, smiling.

"*Growls* Corvus, you're ignoring me~!" Cynthia whined, tugging his arm, wanting his attention away from Mars as soon as possible. She thinks that Mars and his Corvus is hitting ok each other, and Corvus plans to break up with her and have Mars all by himself, because of how beautiful and pretty she is, but not beautiful than Cynthia's league.

"Cynthia, for the last time. I'm not flirting with Mars. And aren't you mature enough to act like you don't care?"

"KISS ME!"

"C-Cynthia, you know well enough that you are being a baby!"

"Your girlfriend obviously hates me because I was spending times with you, while she is sitting around the corner." Mars said, as Corvus sweat drop, didn't know this behavior could come off from his stoic girlfriend.

"Fine! Fine! Just calm down, I want my old Cynthia back." Then, her pleading expression turns into back to where she always put on, as the Kanto Champion kisses her, which she kisses back.

"Ugh, disgusting..."

"But," He broke the kiss, and look at Mars. "you were enjoying it too, during our kiss." Corvus said confusedly, as she blushes and he kissed her neck, causing her to squeked and smack him away.

"The hell was that for?!"

"Isn't this what best friends do?" Corvus asked, hurt at her action, as she blushes even more and glare angrily at him.

"No, that part is only for couples! And I'm not your girlfriend!"

"Ooohhh, I see..."

"Anyway, we should get some sleep." Cynthia said, as soon as she closed the TV. One of Corvus' Pokéball shook, gaining everyone's attention and he realized that it his two Ultra Ball.

"Rayquaza?" He got up and grab Rayquaza's Ultra Ball, as Mars' eyes widened on surprise.

"Wait, you have a Rayquaza?"

"No, more like the original Rayquaza and Yveltal wanted to come with him, Mars."

Suddenly, the Shiny beast came out of his Pokéball and appeared out of the window. "Corvus, Father wants to see you. It's about your best friend here." Rayquaza said like a human, which shocks everyone.

"Wait, me?"

"Yes, Miss Mars. Our father, Lord Arceus, wanted to see you."

"Why does Arceus wants to see him, Ray?"

"Me, and the others don't know why he summoned me to ask Miss Mars, and you to come." Rayquaza said, before returning back to his Ultra Ball.

"We forgot to asked him how to get to Arceus' place!" Mars said, as Corvus sighs.

"Well, I can ask Arceus to summon a portal by saying in their divine language, which is basically a reverse English language."

"Wait, what?"