14

"Hold still, geez."

"I-It hurts!"

The three female Elites are trying their bests to treat Corvus' injuries, as Fall tried to apply the medicine cotton ball on her injured left cheek, and once it made contact, Corvus yelped in pain and jump up. "If you're still jumping, then we can't treat your injuries. Gosh, show some manliness..." Fall said in a irrational tone, Corvus whimpered and moved away when White place the towel on his hand.

"H-Hey, what do you think of me anyway?!"

"Hmm... Blunt, cool, confident, collected, drunk, and handsome?"

"Gah! Be careful!" He exclaimed, winching in pain and Scarlet giggled sheepishly. "You took one hell of a beating from your girl, Corvus." She commented, Corvus grumbled and Cynthia came inside the room with a yawn.

"Yo."

"Oh, welcome back, Cynthia."

"Corvus Wulfram," Everyone stop as Cynthia approach the poor, helpless boy, who is shaking in utter fear. "you are going to take shower with me tonight. No more words. If you don't, then say goodbye to your prescious item."

"..."

"..."

"…"

"…"

"Ok, see you guys later."

As soon as Cynthia left the room, the girls sternly look at Corvus, which he gulped and they said in unison...

"You need some condoms."

After a while, both Corvus and Cynthia awkwardly lied down on the huge tube, Cynthia wearing a black stripeless bra, black panties, and Corvus wearing just a black underwear.

"Well, this isn't so bad."

"Wanna take it into a new level?"

"Nope."

Cynthia laughed. "I'm just kidding with you." Corvus let out a sigh, and they heard the towel hanger collapsed because of the  misfortune ability.

"We gotta fix that."

Suddenly, his power once again, kicked in, as Cynthia's stripeless bra falls down, time stopping for the both Champions. A massive crimson red blush covering Corvus' body, blood leaking down his nose, his wide shock and disbelief eyes staring at Cynthia's *ehem*, while Cynthia had a blank look on her face.

...

...

...

"Uhhhhhhhh..."

"Corvus? Are you alright? Your nose is bleeding."

She leaned over his face, placing her forehead on his own. "No, you're not sick. Are you okay?" Corvus, not knowing that his girlfriend is calling him out, drifting into his long train of thoughts.

"Oh..." Cynthia look down and saw her bra on the water, she shrugged her shoulders and put back her bra. "Hey, it's okay. You should get used to it before we get married, ya'know?" She said, wiggling her eyebrows.

*Thud.*

Poor, poor, poor Corvus... Due to the extreme heat, shock, surprise, disbelief and embarrassment, he falls into unconsciousness. Cynthia giggled and got out of the tube, dragging Corvus to his bed and toss him over it.

'Well, I'm not embarrassed at all. I mean, I'm pretty much mature, and doesn't mind showing my body to my man, though.' Cynthia thought, putting her hand on her chin. 'I'm not a pervert, or a damn slut like that Yvonne jackass. I love Corvus, and Yvonne only lust for his looks, and I love him because of his character.'