33

(Before we start, I just wanted to say this.

These chapters, starting from the last one, Chapter 32, all the way up to the end was back in the old days when I was watching Bleach's first season so I have no knowledge about the Bleach franchise.

Obviously, as chapters would arrive, some of them would be confusing and "WTF", so please, don't criticized)

Rukia let out a sigh, and grumbled. "Stop calling me that, Ichiro. We still don't know if I am a Wulfram, or not. If I am, then why do I have purple eyes and different power, instead of red eyes?" She asked, annoyance filling her tone, as Ichiro smirks and out his hands behind his head.

"Well, we can ask Giovanni's top Commander here. I'm sure the others can handle it."

"Sure, they might be special but they lacked trainings."

"I think I had a theory, but I don't want to explain it or otherwise you'll kick or punch my head again."

"Tell me." She demanded, as Ichiro nodded and grab out his gigantic knife, knocking out a Grunt unconscious with a smack of his blade at nape.

"It could be that either your father, or mother, had sex with another woman or man. Thus, there you go, that's all I could think of." He said, as Rukia sarcastically laughed, and slap his back.

"Nice theory, egghead."

"Grrr..."

"Hey, guys! We found the one charged this base!" They heard Rei shouted.

"Finally. Time for some interrogation."

The Commander was on a chair, his arms tied behind and his legs tied up together, preventing him from escaping, with Rei.

"All right, then. What do you guys want? You destroyed 10 of our bases in just a few weeks, and now you're going to kill me." The Commander said, facing Rukia in front with a smirk. "So, ask me anything before I died."

"Tell me, am I a Wulfram or not? Who is my Mother and Father?"

"Well, there's no reason of keeping any secrets since I'm about to died. For your first question, yes. You are a Wulfram. Second, your mother is called Natasha, and your father is called Korvin. You also have a half-blooded younger brother, who is still alive and well. But in 2 days, he'll be dead. You always wonder how you got your Shinigami powers that early, because your Father was recently a Shinigami and after you died when you were a baby, he married another woman years later." The Commander said, surprising everyone else.

"W-Who is my brother? Tell me!"

"Heh. Why should I?"

"Damn it, answer me!"

"Just kill me already."

Rei stabs her knife into his leg, and he groaned out in pain, as the woman pulled out her weapon, and walk away. "I put on some of the most poisonous venom from a Arbok I encounter while back on my tip of my katana. The poison will reached through your entire body and you'll slowly died. I hope that's the one you're looking for." Rei said, as everyone walk out of the base and let out a sigh.

"Great, now what?"

"I'm coming after my brother." Rukia said.

"Rukia, are you sure? We don't know of that guy is right."

"It's true. I read all of his emotions, and mind and it proves that he was right. Your brother will be assassinated by a sniper after the Ultimate Tournament is finished tomorrow, and the ceremony will start in two days." Anna said, she had dark blue hair, dark yellow eyes, and a scythe behind her back.