29

As they were walking back to the hotel, Corvus is now hugging Mars from her behind, fearing that she may left him and become overprotective, only Cynthia is allowed to touch here while everyone can't. He's like a Mightyena protecting his son, or mate.

The world soon forgave Mars everything and her name has been removed from the top wanted list. With the Traitors having a warning before leaving, since the judges thought they lied to them.

Corvus let out a menacing growl when someone look at them, which caused him to jump up and turn away. "Stupid bastard..." Mars sighs and scratch his chin, which, weirdly, he purred out in pleasure and nuzzle her hand.

'Cute.' Both Cynthia and Mars thought, as they stopped when the perverted Rock-Type Gym Leader slide in front of Cynthia, taking her hand.

"Cynthia, my love. When the skies turns red, I shall carried my sword and thrusts it into your— HRK!" Brock collapses after taking a clean shot to his abdomen with a Poison Jab from Croagunk, an drags the unconscious pervert away.

"*Growls* Leave us, you bastards." Corvus grab Cynthia, and pulled her to him, hugging both Cynthia and Mars together, which make than blushes.

"Why are you acting like this, Ashy? I thought you loved me? Was that kiss for nothing?" Serena asked.

"Buzz off, noobs."

"Do not talk to me like that, in your mother and I demand you to marry Serena right away, and leave those two women! This'll bring only disgrace to the Ketchum Family, and they are much older than you! You hate being with older women." Delia scolded, as Corvus shots them a menacing and deathly glare. His misfortune causing a light bulb to crash into the ground, shattering it into pieces.

"How many goddamn times do I have to say? I'm not a Ketchum, you kidnapped me, killed my mother, only wanted me back because I am a Champion and stronger than ever. You disgust me. I am my mother's son, and you are nothing but a killer." Corvus sneers,

But unexpectedly...

*SLAP!!*

... Delia slaps him across the cheek, surprising him and everyone else.

"You pathetic child! I thought I taught you better, but you decided to take your bloodline instead of mine! You disgraceful—"

A fist collided Delia's stomach, as she gasps out in pain and knocked back into Iris, and they look at Cynthia, who is glaring down at them with her cold, sharp eyes, a scoff over her face.

"H-How dare you hit me, you pathetic Champion! You don't deserve your tittle, Paul should!"

"I get it now. I know why Corvus hates you and your friends so much. You sickened me." Cynthia growls, forming an energy blast on her hand. "My parents died when I was four, and I only had my older sister, Lusamine. I never understood what love is. I never loved anyone other than my sister, until Corvus came and shows the bright side of my life instead the dark side. I loved him. I cared for Mars. So, if you ever lay a finger on them..."

"... I'll kill you." She unleashes the blast into the air, and walk away, dragging both Mars and Corvus with her.

"Thanks for the back up, Cynthia." She smiles and drop her threatening face.

"No prob. We should get back before Arceus lost his cool."

They had arrived back to the room, and saw Arceus, closing his eyes and meditating, to the point where he is actually floating around the corner of the room. The God of All stops his meditation and floats back down to his feet. He took on an appearance of an attractive, lean-built, tall, man with white long hair, red crimson eyes with yellow pupils, wearing a white kimono, yellow obi, wooden footwear, and yellow wristbands.