21

Corvus place his new sword on his back, using his cape to hide it from behind as he walk down the hallway with Mars and Cynthia next to his sides. "You sure you don't need any backup?" Cynthia asked, as Corvus grunts and took out his flask.

"Maybe I should ask Vezuga to help me out? Nah, he'll probably said "Go to hell, you bird feeder". Ouch, right in the feels." He replied and took a swing of his flask.

"Have you met him before?" Mars asked.

"One time, during on a mission. He was pretty cruel to me, though. But I don't mind. Enivid Latrop Gninommus." The portal was summoned in front of them, as they walk through it, and once the portal closed, Groudon's chair broke because of Corvus' misfortune ability, causing him to fall backward with a loud thud.

"I think I would never know how you speak the divine language like that." Mars said, confused what Corvus said to open the portal, as he shrugged his shoulders.

"Dunno. Those three words is the only one I can speak. I'm not used of speaking in divine language." Corvus said, opening the window, and grabbed Tyranitar and Charizard's Pokéball.

"Good luck out there, Corvus." Cynthia said, as he stops and turn around.

"You know I'm a walking disaster that brings misfortune, right?" He chuckles, making Cynthia sighs and kisses his lips. "Just be safe, and come back safely." Corvus nodded and turn to Mars.

"What're looking at me for?"

"No hugs? You're such a jerk. I'm about to die and you stand there like you don't care about your best friend." Corvus said, as Mars blushed and hugged him, not before kissing his cheek, making him blushed a little in surprise while Cynthia look with envy.

"Come back... I'm not losing you, again..."

"Heh. I will, sweetheart~"

As soon as she was about to shout, Corvus had transformed into his Crow form, and took off to Unova at maximum speed. Mars lowered her head, as she look over at Cynthia, who is crossing her arms, looking at her angrily.

"I think we need to talk now, Mars."

While flying towards Unova for 21 minutes, Corvus remember what Arceus said to him that he is going to be with Mars, too. Which means, if what he said is true, then he would now have two extremely drop dead gorgeous girlfriends. In fact, Corvus could already tell Mars is the second most beautiful girl ever his eyes laid upon. He used to have a crush on her when they were kids, and he doesn't know if he still has it, or not.

'I should not think about Mars. I need to think about what's going to happen to Kyurem. I only got 6 more minutes before Team Rocket arrived from what Mewtwo said to me with telepathy. I must say, I'm excited to test out this Holocaust Herald Harbinger, aka Harbinger. It looks cool.' After he arrived, he turn back to his human form and step inside the ice castle, and look around, noticing many Cryogonals looking at him, until he stops when he heard a roar and saw Kyurem.

"Who dares enter my castle?!"