28

One word. Just one word, that shatters Corvus' world Into trillions of pieces, as Mars' eyes widened in fear, terror, and sadness, two offices grabs her and walk out of the room, with Corvus getting up immediately and dashed out of the room.

'NO, NO, NO, NO!!!! THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!!!! THIS CANNOT BE HAPPENING!!! MARS, HOLD ON!!!!' As he caught up to them, he pushed the police officers away, and hugs her tightly, tears streaming down his eyes.

"I-I'm sorry. I'm sorry! I'm sorry for letting you down, Mars!!" Tears also streams Dan her eyes, as she hugged back, while he was sobbing uncontrollably.

"N-No. It's my fault. I let this happen to both of us. I caused enough sadness in you. I'm not letting you get hurt, again!"

"SHUT UP!!! THIS ISN'T FAIR!!! WE JUST GOT BACK TOGETHER, AND HAS TO END THIS WAY!!!" screams Corvus, hugging her even tighter, while everyone behind them in pity, but the Traitors were happy and proud.

"I-I know, this isn't fair. But, I deserve this. This was my doing. I was the one who wants to join Team Galactic in the first place." She look at him with a sad smile, and places her head over his forehead.

"I-I'm sorry for not doing your promise. I'll always love you, kid."

"P-P-Please, d-don't go!"

"I'm sorry, my love..."

"I love you so much... Please, don't leave me again..."

For the first time, Corvus is broken than ever. He may never cry after that betrayal but this one just was too much. First, his mother is dead. Second, he reunited with the girl he forgotten and loves. Third, they were together only for two days. Now, he'll never see her face again in his life.

With a kiss that they'll never forget, Mars broke it apart and head inside the car, horrifying and fearing Corvus, as the door closes and drove away at maximum speed. "NO, MARS!!!!!" He chased after the car, and transforms into his Crow form, flying even faster but not fast enough to caught up with the car.

He turns back to his original form and landed atop of the trunk, with Mars sadly looking at him with tears non-stopping leaking out her eyes. "Mars, don't go!!!" He started to punch the window, but the car goes even faster and caused him to fall off the car, as he was in the forest that leads to the most secured prison on Kanto.

"I'm... sorry, kiddo..."

"No..." He got on his knees, the rain pouring down around the city, the skies turning gray, as he grips his hair with his hands. "No. No! NO! NO! NO, NO, NO! DAMM IT!!!!!" With a furious roar, he punch the ground with everything he had, creating a small crater, but cracking his bones a little and didn't felt any pain, because he was too broken to know pain.

"WHY?!!!! THIS IS SO UNFAIR!!! ARCEUS, YOU LIED TO ME!!!! YOU'RE NOTHING BUT AN ASSHOLE!!!! YOU LIED TO ME, DAMN IT!!!!!!! I HATE YOU! BECAUSE OF YOU, MARS IS GONE, AND IT'S YOUR FAULT, YOU BASTARD!!!!!!!" Corvus roars furiously, and collapsed, sobbing sadly and thinks about Mars.

"Mars... why...? I love you... Why did you have to go again...?"

"I'm sorry for your lost, my friend."

Arceus ascends down from the golden sky, landing in front of the broken man he view as a friend. "I'm sorry for causing you like this, Corvus. I should've send Mewtwo to wipe out their memories." Arceus said, guilt and sadness on his tone.

"You... did this to me..."

"I'm sorry. I should've known..."

"YOU LIED TO ME, DAMN IT! LOOK WHERE I AM NOW! MARS IS GONE, AND I'M FORCED TO MARRY A SLUT! ALL BECAUSE OF YOU!!!" Corvus gets up, and attempts to punch him, but he eveno collapsed because of the sadness.