22

Both Corvus and Kyurem step inside the portal Corvus summoned as they walk down the hallway, and look at Arceus and everyone else.

"Kyurem, good to see that you're alright."

"Yes, Father."

"Anyway, I protect Kyurem from the Grunts getting a blood drop from Kyurem. So can I go now? It's been a long day, and I got a match tomorrow morning." Corvus said tiredly, letting out a yawn, and Arceus nodded.

"Yes. Thank you for protecting my son."

"Yeah, no prob. Enivid Latrop Gninommus."  Corvus went back to his hotel room, as Cynthia and Mars were talking, with Mars' face being red, including Cynthia's.

"Hey, what're you girls doing up?"

"Oh! Corvus, um, Cynthia an I was just talking about... um, Pokémon battle!" Mars said nervously, as Cynthia rolls her eyes, and went to sleep.

"There's only two beds here. So, you have to share mine, or Cynthia's." Corvus said, putting his sword against the wall as Mars blushed and turn away.

"Obviously. I'm going to share with Cynthia's bed."

"I need some space after our talk." Cynthia mumbled. Mars suddenly felt two arms wrapped around her waist, and was tossing Corvus' bed, as he place his head over her stomach.

"Goodnight, girls..."

"Night, baby..."

"G-Goodnight..."

Suddenly, her heart starts to pound faster, a feeling burning within her heart. As she look at Corvus, and think to herself.

'I'm not really in love with a kid, right...?'

"Umm..."

"Uhh..."

"..."

"Corvus, who is she?" Fall asked, looking at Mars, who is standing nervously next to Corvus, with his arm around Cynthia's shoulders.

"Hmm? Oh, this is Mars, my childhood best friend, and..." Both he and Mars blushed when they remember Arceus' words. "She's going to be Corvus' second girlfriend." Cynthia answered rather bluntly, as the four Elite Four had their jaws crashes into the ground, their eyeballs shooting out of their eyes.

"It's what Arceus said, all right?" Corvus said embarrassedly, as he ran away from his friends to start his match against the asshole known he encounter during his Kanto adventure back then, and avoid getting asked about how he and Mars is going to be his second girlfriend without even knowing how.

So, he took out Zoroark's Pokéball, and look at it, stopping in front of the exit tunnel. Corvus didn't caught Zoroark when he was catching Pokémon to his team, he found him when he saw that guy with that cocky smirk, the one who abandoned his Charizard, abusing him as a Zorua and left him to died. Corvus treats him well, and gave him a good food, drink, and bathe. As he wants to give him to an orphan, but Zorua refused to left him and decided to become his Pokémon.

"All right, bud. Ready to some ass?" The Pokéball on his hand shook, signalling as "yes", as Corvus step outside the tunnel and walk to the edge.

"This is a six-on-six battle between Trainer Damian, and Champion Corvus! Are both Trainers ready?" They nodded, Damian smirking confidently, and Corvus slightly glaring at him.

"Begin!"

"Hey, Damian." Damian stop picking out his Pokéball, and look at Corvus. "Remember that Zorua you abandoned in the forest? Well, wanna say "hi" to him? 'Cause he misses you." Corvus asked, and took out his Pokéball, releasing his Zoroark.