16

"Hello, everyone! Welcome back to the Ultimate Tournament! Today is the day where we get to see an Elite Four against the Champion of Kanto!" The announcer yelled excitedly, everyone in the tournament cheers wildly, as Flint was at the left side, while Corvus was on the right side.

"To my left, is the Elite Four of Sinnoh, Flint! The Fire-Type specialist! And to my right, is the Champion of Kanto, Corvus! The drunk, and handsome (no, no comment) drunkard!" He said, as the entire females, except the traitors, except for Serena, soon squeals in delight and affection.

"Yeah! Go beat 'em up, Corvus!"

"Woohoo!"

"Show him who's boss!"

"You're my favorite Champion!"

"I love you!"

"Get that afro!"

Corvus rubs the back of his head, as Flint depressedly hung his dead down in envy and sorrow. "You need to teach me how to get girls following my your tail... I'll take your special tail after this...!" Flint spoken with sarcasm, Corvus laughs, deciding to gave his fans and Cynthia the action he usually do during battles if he got serious.

"Alright..." He tilted his head down first, before pushing his bangs backward, moving his head up to face Flint with a cheeky grin. "Come take it."

"GAH~!!!!" Every females screams, Cynthia slightly glared at Corvus, but a crimson blush flashes her cheeks, a sweet yet calm smile on her face

"You're going to pay me a kiss, you dumb bird head."

"I am quite envy of you, Cynthia." Fall said, nudging her arm with her elbow, as Cynthia sighs, placing her hand over her eyes.

"I have one idiotic, and handsome boyfriend."

"Oh, well. Flareon, go!"

"Mightyena."

Both Pokémon were released from their Pokéballs, as they send out their battle cries, before glaring at each other. "Flareon, kick things off with Agility!" Flint exclaim, as Flareon runs toward his opponent, disappearing and reappearing seconds later.

"Roar!" Mightyena barks fiercely and loudly at Flareon, causing him to be scared and goes back into the Pokéball, as the next Pokémon was sent out is a Typlosion.

"Darn. Typlosion, used Earthquake!" Typlosion stomps the ground with his foot, as the ground began to trembles, which Corvus nodded. Before the Earthquake hit Mightyena, he jumps up and his tail glows white, and slams into the ground, as the Earthquake hits him but it doesn't seem to fazed.

"Yawn." Mightyena open his mouth, as a pink bubble appear, and it floats toward Typlosion.

"Quick, dodge!" But it was too late, as the bubble pops in front of Typlosion face, and the Pokémon soon collapsed asleep.

"Mightyena, keep using Howl." Mightyena began to howl repeatedly, increasing his Attack further as each Howl passed.

"Come on, buddy! Wake up!" After five Howls, Typlosion open his eyes, and got up with a mighty roar. "All right! Used Eruption!" Typlosion lowers his head and fires a geyser of red-orange fire from the flame on his back at Mightyena.

"Double Team, let's go!" Mightyena glows white and began create multiple copies of himself, as there were about 20 of Mightyena, the Eruption hit some, but they were revealed to be clones.

"Oh, no!"

"Finish this up with Take Down!" All the Mightyenas charges toward Typlosion, as each of the copies began to vanish, and the real Mightyenas was in front of the Volcano Pokémon. And then, the Bite Pokémon slams into Typlosion with great force, causing the Volcano Pokémon to cried in pain, and send into a wall, blowing out dust.

Once it was cleared, Typlosion lay on the ground with swirls on his eyes, proven to be defeat. "Typlosion is unable to battle! Mightyena wins! Would Elite Four Flint send out your next Pokémon?" The referee declares, everyone cheers wildly.

"Unbelievable! Champion Corvus had taken out Elite Four Flint's Typlosion with just one attack!"

"Screw this. Flareon!" Flint send out Flareon but he was still asleep after getting hit by Yawn.

"Return."

Everyone look in surprise, as Corvus return back Mightyena into his Pokéball. "Absol!" The Kanto Champion release his Absol out of his Pokéball, and let out his battle cry and got into his stance.

"Start it off with Sword Dance, two times." The born on Absol's head glows light purple, swinging it around and making his Attack stronger than last night.

"Flareon, get up, bud!" Flareon's eyes shot open, as he got up and cried out, and Flin grinned. "Great! Now, used Flame Charge!" Flareon outlined his body with flames, and rush towards Absol, his speed increasing.

"Baton Pass!"

Suddenly, just before Flareon could tackles the Disaster Pokémon, he went back to his Pokéball, and Corvus brings out his Hydreigon. The Flame Charge tackles Hydreigon, but it merely grazed the Brutal Pokémon, causing him to grins menacingly.

"What?!"

"It's all over, Flint. With Absol's double Sword Dance increase, and transferred it to Hydreigon using Baton Pass, and since Hydreigon also has a lot of Attack stat, he'll just end this with one shot!" Corvus said, everyone was surprised at his strategy, including his Elites while Cynthia was impressed.

"Th-That's too much!"

"Now, Dragon Rush!" Hydreigon flew into the air, releasing a blue, dragon-shaped energy that covers his body and slam right into Flareon, knocking him next to Flint into a wall. He collapsed off he wall, and land down to the ground, with swirls on his eyes.

"Flareon is unable to battle! Hydreigon wins! Would Elite Four Flint send out your next Pokémon?" As Flint returndi his unconscious Flareon, he sighs and look at Hydreigon, who is biting a random rock around the battlefield.

"I gave..." Flint said, accepting his defeat.

"Elite Four Flint has forfeited the match! Champion Corvus is the winner!"

"Yo, Flint. You did try your best." Corvus said, as the red afro man laughs sheepishly.

"Thanks for that, man..."