5

"Yay, I got two weeks to spare, so what should I do? Now that Arceus said that I can stop my missions and participate the Tournament..." Corvus groaned, lying down on his sofa.

"Playing!" That came from Umbreon.

"Biting!" That came from Hydreigon.

"Pranking!" That came from Zoroark.

"Training." Charizard suggested, everyone look at him in anger and Corvus give him an amusing smirk.

"Ok."

"WHY?!!?"

*Ring!*

Corvus sighed and digged his hand into his pocket, picking out his phone and answered it.

Corvus - "What?"

??? - "Hello."

Panic filled Corvus' heart when he heard the person's voice, which it was a female BBC accent.

Corvus - S-Selene! What's up?'

(Yup, don't ask any questions, okay? I'm a fan of Underworld, and don't ask me questions about it... Also, Selene is a Goddess from the Greek mythology.)

Selene - "Hmph, I see you are still nervous around me, even talking on the phone."

Corvus - "What do you want...?"

Selene - "I call you because I need you to give me information about Team Rocket. The group is still growing more powerful, and have many members."

Corvus - "Sure... I'll send them at-"

Selene - "Behind you."

Slowly, he turn around and saw Selene, she has a dark brown shoulder-length hair, electric blue eyes, standing at 186 centimeters, wearing a black bodysuit, black fingerless gloves, black combat boots and two Berettas on her belt gun holsters.

"I figure it would be much easier to using the window." She said, hanging off the phone and crossed her arms, tapping the ground. "So, the files, please?"

"S-Sure, Ma'am." Suddenly, he he felt a strong negative aura behind him as he gulped.

"I may be 141 years old... But I am still not old..."

'I'm screwed...'

Five minutes later, a injured and beaten up Corvus is laying down on the floor, Selene slam close the door, stomping away in anger. "N-Note to myself... Never mess with Selene about her age..." He whispered, his Pokémon watching him in nervousness.

Although she may have longevity, she'll beat the living daylight out of anyone if they spoke about her age. Due to that her family was murdered by Team Rocket, who happens to exit in 1874, they're just a group of bandits and gangsters back then and that makes it as Team Rocket is the most oldest evil organization ever in history.

He first met Selene last year when he is at a bar, he just watched as Selene just beat the shit out of two members of Team Rocket, one of them lose their legs and arms and one of them lose their legs, hair and family treasure. She approach him and ask him if he is Corvus Wulfram which he said yes, and he soon become her informant.

It's a tough job for him, but he ultimately respect Selene. She maybe cold and ruthless, but she is soft around the people she cares for, and she cares for Corvus a bit. Showing a soft side when he save her from being shot in the chest, she shows concern for him and even heal him up.

"Welp, better get going!" Corvus said, getting up and groaned, putting his hand behind his back. "Man, that hurt..."

One week later, Corvus got to Selene's hideout, which it was an abandoned warehouse, she didn't have time to rent a house because of she is listed on the criminal list. The world thinks that she is a criminal because of how much she had kill tons of members of the evil organizations, and she has been hiding, running, stealing and killing.

He knocked the door, as it immediately opened and a Beretta was pointed at his forehead. "Uhh, it's me, Selene..." She put down the gun and put it back to her belt.

"What is it?"

He handed her two bags of supplies, as she look at it in a bit surprise. "You have a been stealing a lot, so I figured that I might brought you some supplies to relieve you." Corvus said, smiling as Selene smiled a little, accepting it before kissing his forehead.

"Thanks, I appreciate it." Corvus sheepishly laughed and rubbed his head. "Come in, it's been a while since I have company to talk to."

They talked for at least two hours, as Corvus stare at the longevity human in disbelieve, who is calmly sipping her tea. "Y-You rip that guy's eyeballs out?!" He shouted in disgust, causing Selene to nodded.

"He is a member of Team Rocket, and was checking out my body and stuff." She replied, Corvus groaned and shut his eyes.

"Eww, now that you said about it, it's in my brain now..."

"Sorry."

Then, they stare at each other's eyes for a moment, before Corvus suddenly blushed and stare into her beautiful electric blue eyes, they were calmly roaring in power, he lean up and Selene look surprised. 'Is he trying to kiss me...?' She thought, their lips were only sic inches away and Selene giggled a little, putting her fingers on his lips, causing the hybrid to blushed furiously and eyes widened. "You may not wanna kiss a 141 years old girl, Wulfram. Besides, I have no feelings for you, okay? I just think of you as a friend." Selene said, Corvus froze there, his mind trying to processing of what he had just done.

'Oh no... Oh no... OH SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! I JUST TRY TO KISS SELENE! OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD! NO! NO! NO! I'M DEAD! I'M DEAD!'

"Wake up, you numbskull." Selene chopped his head, causing Corvus to snap out of his thoughts and bowed his head.

"S-Sorry! I don't know what has gotten into me! My body just moved by itself and I'm so, so sorry!"

"You don't know?" Selene asked, shocked and Corvus stop apologizing and look at her in confusion. "Today, a Vileplume had release an aroma that caused males' to be in heat around Celedon City, you were at Celedon City because you were shopping these supplies for me. I think the effect isn't that strong of you, because you are a hybrid." She bluntly said, Corvus squeked and blushed.

"Also, since Raven and your shitty kidnapper never told you about the... you know? About the Pidgeys and the Combees?" Selene asked, Corvus' blush got harder and he got up, not knowing that Cynthia is friends with Selene and had arrived here.

"I'm leaving—"

"Corvus?" Cynthia said, surprised and Corvus freezes, Selene got up and took the opportunity.

"C-Cynthia, uhh... I... I didn't expect you to... uhh..." He felt a hand grabbed his shoulder, her electric blue eyes glowing, a teasing smile on her face.

"When they say the Pidgeys or birds, that's not what they typically mean, Birdy."

'... why... why do I have to suffer in this...?'