4

Inside the Kanto meeting room, all the Elite Four and Champions from Kanto to Kalos is here, except the unknown Kanto of Champion, who recently had become a Champion for the past six months.

The first Elite Four, White, she has white long hair, light blue eyes, standing at 164 centimeters, wearing a white blouse, white long skirt including a black shorts, white heels and Mega Bracelet around her left hand.

The second Elite Four, Kalaven, he has long black hair, dark pink eyes, green long sleeve shirt with yellow lines, white pants, brown boots and white fingerless gloves, the left glove had a Key Stone atop of it. He is standing at 172 centimeters.

The third Elite Four, Scarlet, she has long red hair, dark green eyes, standing at 170 centimeters, wearing a red t-shirt, black short sleeve leather jacket, black jeans, red boots and a Mega Necklace around her neck.

The final Elite Four is Fall, she had short ashen-black hair with a bang covering her left eye, bright orange eyes, standing at 171 centimeters, wearing a dark-red, off-the-shoulders, v-neck mini dress with yellow designs which ends in an upside-down triangular tail in the back, ending just above the knees, black shorts underneath her dress, dark red heels and a Mega Earring on her right ear.

The three of them are also the same age as Corvus', with Fall and White having a slender and curvy body, and Scarlet having a petite body. The three female Elite Four of Kanto is also very hot, and powerful, with no one surpassing the first Elite Four.

"So, mind telling us who's this new Kanto Champion?" Alder asked to White, her eyes kept closing and crossing her arms.

"No."

"Why's that?" Lance asked, curious and Kalaven sighed heavily.

"Because our Champion doesn't like his position and always spend his time going out, neither drinking or roaming around the world, gathering informations." Kalaven said, the door opened and everyone turn to the door, seeing Corvus, drinking his flask.

"Ah, you must be the Champion of Kanto that defeated Lance. Please, take a seat." Goodshow said kindly, Corvut shrugged his shoulders and was about to sit next to White. "And no drinking in here." His eyes widen when he notices them staring at him, and he holds the flask out to the side, looking at it awkwardly before grimacing, putting his flask away and sit down.

"Now, I have decided to hold on the Ultimate Tournament in Kanto, I'm sure you have heard of the Ultimate Tournament, right?" Everyone nodded, some of them excited and some of them calm as ever.

"In each five years, powerful Trainers around the regions are given a letter of participating the Tournament. We'll first have the opening ceremony, then we'll show everyone who will be battling, there are particularly six matches. Trainers, Gym Leaders, Elite Four and Champions have to participate." Goodshow said, Lance rise up his hand and stood up.

"With all due respect, Mr. Goodshow. Five years ago, when the Ultimate Tournament was held, Team Rocket had intervene and tried to steal our Pokémon. Is it alright to do this?" Lance asked, Goodshow nodded and Corvus drink the glass of water.

"Yes, if anything happens, I'm sure that Corvus will stop them without any supportive help." Goodshow glanced toward the Kanto Champion, who grumbled and nodded.

"I see. Thank you, Sir."

Just as soon as Lance sit down his chair, the legs of his chair broke, causing him to fell backward and everyone laughed loudly, Corvus face palm and desperate need of drinking his flask

"Uhh, yes... The Ultimate Tournament will be held at in two more weeks. You have time to train your Pokémon for this tournament. Good luck."

After that, Corvus sighed, pulling out his flask and take a sip on it. 'Great, I forgotten to ask Charles if those bastards will be participating.' He stopped and put his flask back to its place, walking down the hallway with his Elite Four behind him.

"Soooo, what do you want to do now, Boss?"

"Mmm? What is it, Scarlet?"

"Are you going to train, or went back to your missions and drinking, again?" She said, Corvus stopped and out his fingers on his chin.

"Meh, I think I'll start training. Gotta ask my Boss first.'