27

"Is that the Champion of Sinnoh?!"

"Yes. I'm Cynthia Shirona." Cynthia approaches Corvus, still folding her arms over her chest, as Red and Blue blushed when they saw her, considering that they saw her very beautiful and hot as hell.

"And I got your message. I assume you didn't do the you-know-what-I-mean?" Cynthia said, wiggling her eyebrows as Corvus and Mars blushes madly, and he glares at her.

"No. We didn't, but we play some video games."

"Ugh. Now you're going to leave Mars as a virgin, before she got raped by the enemies again? I expect nothing less from you, boy."

"C-Cynthia, there's kids around here!" Mars cried out in embarrassment, as Cynthia's eyes widened and nervously laughs.

"Oops, my eyes didn't notice. Also, why are there two girls hugging you? Don't tell me—"

"I'M NOT THEIR BOYFRIEND, CYNTHIA! ONLY YOU AND MARS!" Corvus screams, as Green and Yellow sheepishly laughs and backed away.

"Come here, you idiot."

Cynthia lift him up and kisses him, which he growls out of frustration and kisses back, making both Yellow and Green nosebleed and squeking, while Red and Blue look with disbelief.

"I miss your lips."

"Uhh, it's only one day since you didn't see me, Cynthia."

"Exactly."

Suddenly, Mars came down and grab him away from her, hugging his left arm to her chest, looking angry and jealous. "How come I didn't get any attention today, while you and the other girls are getting his attention!" Mars growled, and Cynthia hugged his right arm over her chest with a smirk.

"Because, you two didn't banged."

"I'm not prepared for it! I might get pregnant, dumbass!"

"Ohohoho~ We used condom when we sex~"

"Shut up! He's mine as for today!"

"No, he's mine."

"He's mine, you blonde jerk!"

"He's mine, you shark-like fin hair girl!"

"NO, YOU GOT TOO MANY ATTENTION FROM HIM! IT'S MY TURN NOW!"

"I DON'T CARE! I'M LOSING MY COOL HERE!"

"Help me, guys..." Corvus silently begged, feeling uncomfortable as they argued and hugged his arms even closer to their chests.

"That's one lucky lady-killer." Gary said with envy, as Sabrina pats his back with her hand.

"Stay strong, Professor Gary. One day will come."

"*Sighs* I wish I had the same handsomeness as Corvus'..."

After a while, the four Trainers had given their numbers to Corvus, as they said their farewells and head to the Ultimate Tournament to watch, since they were originally planned to go there after they finish their battle against Sabrina, not before getting their Marsh Badge.

"So, you sung a song, huh?"

"Yeah, and I really love it."

"C-Corvus, stop praising me..."

"Aww, this is why I like you the most." Corvus said, as Cynthia gasps out of pain, hurts at his comment.

"You betrayed our love!"

"Cynthia, I love you, but..."

"Heh, I'm just joking!" She playfully said, as she throws her arm around Mars'shoulders. "Anyway. We're going to the trail now. Corvus, you're coming, too, ya'know?"