c32

bitch #1 👿
happy

bitch #1 👿
birthday

bitch #1 👿
bitch

bitch #1 👿
love you

bitch #1 👿
wake the fuck up

delivered:
acacia

delivered:
sometimes I don't even know how to respond to you

read.

bitch #1 👿
you could start with 'awe thanks best friend I love you so much'

delivered:
hmm

delivered:
nah.

read.

—————————

When Ki walked downstairs— per her usual morning routine, the house was empty.

"Andi?" She called hoping that maybe he was just hiding away in the kitchen.

No response.

"Shori?"

No response.

She frowned. It was unusual for neither of them to be there. It was always one or the other, sometimes even both.

"Hmm." She hummed to herself as she trotted into the empty kitchen.

Ki noticed a plate of pancakes on top of the stove, along with a small white note beside them.

As she walked over, she could see the chocolate chips peering out from the bottom, resulting in a wide smile at this rare delicacy.

She picked up the note and opened it between her fingers, taking in her brother's messy handwriting in bright red ink.

Hey kiddo. Had to leave with Andi this morning, but happy birthday! Made some pancakes before I left, they might be cold by the time you get up, but I couldn't leave you empty handed right? Have a good day.
Shori

Ki couldn't help but smile as she picked up the plate from on top of the stove. She waved her hand over the top to feel the heat, and decided that luke warm was good enough.

She giddily picked up a fork from the silverware beside the sink and walked over to the lonesome kitchen table.

Ki smiled as she sat down at the head of the table and looked out the window beside her.

Maybe today was going to be a good day.

————————

lyra 💫
merry date of birth fellow human of this planet

delivered:
you really went all out there didn't you lmao

delivered:
thanks lyra

read.

lyra 💫
no problem :)

————————

kat ganderway
yoooo

hana garrett
yah?

lyra 💫
heyo

kat ganderway
it's the anniversary of black parade today

bitch #1 👿
oh my god a girl after my own heart

hana garrett
you of all people would know that kat

delivered:
honestly I'm not surprised

kat ganderway
shut up it was an iconic album

bitch #1 👿
was?