c37

delivered:
good morning beautiful

delivered:
you're going to kick today in the ass

delivered:
I'm so proud of you

delivered:
I can't wait to see you destroy them <3

read.

lyra 💫
omg ki stop

lyra 💫
jk I love it

lyra 💫
you're freaking adorable

delivered:
heh

delivered:
my life is complete I can now die in peace

read.

lyra 💫
why?

delivered:
the most amazing girl I know just called me adorable

delivered:
I might pull a muscle if I keep smiling this much

read.

lyra 💫
aweeeeeee

lyra 💫
what's got you all flirty today?

delivered:
nothing. I'm just feeling really good about today. it's gonna be an awesome night.

read.

lyra 💫
well you're not wrong :)

lyra 💫
do you still have my soccer sweatshirt from the dc trip?

delivered:
yeah of course. sorry I meant to give it back once I did the laundry. I can bring it with me to school.

read.

lyra 💫
no no that's not what I meant... I want you to wear it.

delivered:
really

delivered:
:)

read.

lyra 💫
yes ki lol you dork

delivered:
okay

delivered:
will do

————————

Right after school Kat, Hana, Acacia, and of course, Lyra, piled into Ki's jeep and drove to the nearby Steak 'n Shake.

Although Ki had never had that many people in the car with her, the blasting of countless twenty one pilots songs from Acacia's phone and the pushing and screeching in the backseat, didn't bother her as much as she thought it would.

Squeezing into a booth with three people, however, was where it got a little tricky. Kat being Kat insisted that it wouldn't be a proper Steak 'n Shake outing if they didn't all squeeze into a booth, so here they were— Kat, Ki and Lyra on one side, with Hana and Acacia on the other.

The pairings made sense as Kat was the size of a child and Lyra couldn't be anything but a twig if she wanted to, but being stuck between the two of them made Ki want to squirm.

She barely had any room to move, but if anything, she did appreciate how close she got to be next to Lyra. The best part was, it didn't even look suspicious either.

"Man I am so ready to scream as loud as I can and embarrass all of you." Kat smirked from her corner of the booth.

The stripes of her face paint curved up towards her eyes as her cheeks filled her devious smile. Ki was honestly kind of scared at Kat's enormous amount of enthusiasm about a game she'd never been to before. The other girls didn't seem to mind. It's almost as if they thought Kat was just taunting them. Ki knew she wasn't.