9 || 𝘾 𝙃 𝙍 𝙄 𝙎 𝙏 𝙈 𝘼 𝙎

𝚂𝚠𝚊𝚐𝚐𝚎𝚛  𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎 - 𝙲𝚑𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚖𝚊𝚜  𝙴𝚟𝚎, 𝟷𝟶:𝟶𝟶𝚊𝚖

Christmas time.

My favourite time of the year.

Besides my birthday of course, which is a day dedicated to me.

I was hanging up Christmas decorations with Eliah. My family decided to stay a bit longer after the whole ordeal with Steve getting kidnapped.

"I'm not hanging up the mistletoe."

"Come on, don't be like that. It's just a decoration, no one is actually going to wait for you, then pounce on you for some tonsil hockey!" I laughed at Eliah, "Anyway, the boys would never let that happen," I motioned to my 4 male cousins, who were arguing over Christmas music.

"AHEM. We are not playing that. We are playing Mariah Carey. No negotiations," I huffed at them, popping in the CD.

I don't want a lot for Christmas

There is just one thing I need

I don't care about the presents

Underneath the Christmas tree

I just want you for my own

More than you could ever know

Make my wish come true

All I want for Christmas is you!!

I started dancing around the house, singing along to my favourite song. My family watched me in amusement and I heard Ammi whisper to my aunt, "I haven't seen her this happy in a very long time."

I was a really enthusiastic and energetic child, and people always complimented my parents on having such a happy child. People even gave me weird looks when I was with RAW, because army girls aren't supposed to be so "cheerleaderish". I guess it all changed when I went to D.C.

My phone interrupted my thoughts.

>>5-0 ALERT<<

I scooped up my keys, hopping over half wrapped presents, "Bye family! And HO HO HO, MERRY CHRISTMAS!"

✦ ✧ ✩ ✨ ✩ ✧ ✦

𝙺𝚊'𝚞  𝙳𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚝 - 𝟷𝟷:𝟹𝟶𝚊𝚖

I jumped out the helicopter and ran towards Lou, who was observing an argument between Max and... Sanjeet?

"Sunny?"

"Fin?"

Max turned to me, "You know this pathetic piece of human flesh?"

I eyed him wearily, "Yeah, he's a family friend. Sunny, what are you doing here? This is a 5-0 case," I said, walking up to hug him.

He hugged me back, "Sorry Fin, I had no idea you were back home, and I'm the chief ME here."

Lou pulled me aside, "These two are having a bit of a dispute."

I rolled my eyes, "Guys, sort it out. I don't care what it takes. We need some answers, fast. What happened to Woody over here?" I asked, motioning to the guy in cowboy gear laying on the ground.

"Poisoning"

"Overdose."

I facepalmed, "Alright, please, both of you just go to the morgue. I don't have energy for this, I need to save it for my Christmas spirit. There's a ranch near by here. Danny, go with Kono and check it out."