1 0 || 𝙀 𝙓 𝙋 𝙀 𝙉 𝘿 𝘼 𝘽 𝙇 𝙀

𝙸𝚘𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚒  𝙿𝚊𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎 - 𝟿:𝟶𝟶𝚊𝚖

"So, the guy basically has an upgraded version of bird flu." Jerry concluded his speech.

"Basically," I deadpanned.

Chin came on screen, "Hey guys, so the hit was definitely planned. Max's team got the body and it's being processed."

"Chin, is he alright?"

"He took off as soon as we got a hit on the van. But don't worry, it'll take more than a wrecking ball to stop Steve."

I sighed. An air force guy, Mitch Lang, was brought in, infected with some crazy toxic bird flu. Steve met his old commanding officer at the army base airstrip and they were escorting the ambulance to a naval base when a bunch of thugs hit them out with a freaking wrecking ball and took the poor man. It looked like terrorism. But instead of nukes, they were after viruses.

The door swung open and Steve walked in, several cuts and bruises littering his face.

"Oh my God! Are you okay? Did you go to the hospital?"

Steve hugged me, "Yes, relax, I'm fine-"

"STEVEN JOHN MCGARRETT YOU JUST GOT HIT BY A WRECKING BALL YOU ARE MOST DEFINITELY NOT FINE!" I yelled.

Steve hung his head. I smiled, patting his cheek playfully, "Well you went to the hospital without any arguing. That's a first, Sailor."

Steve chuckled lightly before introducing me to the man behind him, "Fin, this is my old commanding officer, Joe White. Joe, this is Seraphina Swagger. She worked with the terrorism and intelligence division of RAW and she was also the President's private personal detail and an agent of the USSS."

Joe smiled, shaking my hand, "A spy amongst the soldiers. Nice to meet you Sergeant. I actually called in a few of my buddies from that same division with RAW to help us with this case. They've been tracking down a bunch of mercenaries who've been showing interest in biological weapons."

"Really? Which team are they with?"

"D Team 7, but their code name is The Expendables."

I stood there in shock.

"THAT'S MY TEAM!!!" I shouted.

"Bloody hell, would you look at that. My girl's still so bloody loud." 

I whipped around and saw 8 men standing by the door.

Oh.

My

God.

"GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"FIN!!!" They all shouted back, running over to me.

I hugged everyone happily. I couldn't believe it, after all these years, I was reunited with my first team.

'I'm not loud, Lee-"

"She projects." Barney finished for me.

"Still loud," Lee joked, but Yin hit him on the back of the head, "Still qualified," he motioned to my badge.

"Still got abs of steel?" Gunner joked.

"Hell yeah! Doc, you still haven't cut your hair."

"He still won't let me touch it!" Hale and Toll laughed, while Doc grimaced.

Galgo walked up to me, "Ah, still so beautiful, like a flower in bloom. But it seems you have found a new, ahem.he gave Steve a pointed look.