2 1 || 𝙍 𝙀 𝙐 𝙉 𝙄 𝙊 𝙉 [2/2]

𝚂𝚠𝚊𝚐𝚐𝚎𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎 - 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐

"FIN OPEN UP, WE'RE HERE!

"HOLD ON, MY PHONE'S RINGING!"

I ran across the house to get my phone and answered, "Swagger."

"Hey."

"Hey Sailor, how did the trial go?"

"Amazing, Odell was unbelievable. For a lawyer who hasn't been in practice for 10 years, he did a hell of a job. Sang Min was seen as not guilty on all charges. Turns out his vision is too poor to have even taken the shot. After that, we all went out for shrimp and Odell cut Sang Min's hair."

"AHAHA finally! No wait! I can't call him Mullet Man anymore!"

"Heh, I'm going to miss hearing that. Oh, Sang Min asked about you."

"Oh really? You should have told him I'm taken."

"Way ahead of you, Sergeant."

"Is that so? Ugh, I have to go, I'm so sorry. The girls are here, we're going to get ready together."

"No worries. I'll see you tomorrow. Night babe."

"Babe? Wow, I've upgraded from Sergeant to babe?"

"Nah, just kidding, I know you prefer Sergeant."

"I do, Commander."

"I prefer Sailor, actually."

"Heh, I knew it! Night Sailor."

"Night Sergeant."

I put my phone down and opened the door. Kyla and Tenielle immediately barged in, whipping out make up and putting on music.

"LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!"

I laughed at their antics, and started to get ready. Kyla was an artist, so she did my makeup for me. Nothing too extra, just some lipstick and highlighter. I was never a fan of a full face of makeup.

After wasting an hour gossiping about which guy would show up without any hair, I finally put my dress on. I smiled, looking in the mirror.

Damn, look at you.

I took a picture, and sent it to Danny, who was still in Jersey with his mom. He replied seconds later, saying "stunning as always, ready to break some white boys' hearts? If they pull any funny business, call me. I'll will find them"

I laughed at his mockery of my trademark sayings. I slipped on a pair of extra high black heels, to make up for my "vertical challenge". I walked out the bathroom clearing my throat, "AHEM. How do I look?"

"OH MY GOD!"

"Look at you! You clean up nicely!"

"Wow, Fin, you look amazing!"

I laughed at them, pulling them into a hug, "You guys are the best, and you don't look to bad yourselves."

We took my car and went to Reece's place to join the others for a little pre-reunion celebration. We were talking about the time when we skipped Chemistry and went to the beach, "Well, maybe if you threw away the ice cream cup, we wouldn't have been caught!"

"Aw, I can't believe-"

DING-DONG!

Reece got up and disappeared around the corner to answer the door. I heard muffled voices, before Reece came out again, "Uh, Fin, some cop is here for you?"