31

"Well I have a feeling this cute guy will say yes to a hot girl like you"
Shawn Mendes

"I have no idea how we just had the energy for that after last night" Heather giggles standing up pulling a blanket to cover her body. "I don't know why we woke up so early but I'm glad we did" I wink. I get up behind her and hug her.

"I'm happy about last night" I say gently swaying her body. "Me too" she grins turning around. "I love you" I kiss her nose making her giggle.

"And I love you" she says bopping my nose.
-
"Paige calm down, me and Shawn went back to mine and I know you went to Darren's and that Spence went to Matts" Heather says talking on the phone as I made us some coffee.

"So what if we did" she whispers. I laugh turning around seeing her cheeks now pink. "Yes Paige, it was" Heather says. I raise my eyebrow at her and she shakes her head.

"Amazing" Heather giggles listening carefully to Paige. "Yes it was" she says getting all shy, avoiding eye contact with me.

"Oh god Paige I'm not telling you, now I'm hanging up" Heather says putting her phone down.

"What was that about?" I ask her sipping my coffee. "She wanted to know about last night" Heather shrugs. "Oh right, what did you say?" I ask her.

"You heard me, I was very vague" she laughs. "But if you want to know, you were very good" she bites down on her bottom lip.

"As were you, I'd happily take you back to bed" I say putting a hand on her thigh under her robe. "I'm still tired after this morning" she giggles swatting my hand away.

"Do you have plans for today?" I ask her hoping she would say no but to my dismay she nods. "Yeah I do" she says looking away.

"And What are they?" I ask her. "Well you see, there's this really cute guy and I was going to ask him if he wanted to go out for dinner tonight but if he says no I'll let you know" she tries to keep a serious face but when I smirk her face lights up.

"Well I have a feeling this cute guy will say yes to a hot girl like you" I say placing a hand on her cheek. "So tonight at 7?" I nod pecking her lips.

I literally couldn't describe how I felt about her but what I could say was that she made my heart skip a beat, my hands sweat, my words come out with a stutter, she made me weak. And I'm sure if you looked at us from a distance I would be looking at her like she put the stars in the sky, well she put the stars in my sky, completely brightening my life up and I was utterly in love with her.
-
"Thank you" she mumbles as I open the door for her. She walks ahead of me and I grab her hand behind her back following her. We were at a restaurant called deípno, it translated to Dinner in Greek

She tells our reservation name and immediately we're seated. "This is my favourite restaurant" she tells me. I nod looking around. "You like Greek food?" I ask her.

"Yep, my mother was Greek and my grandparents". Could she get any more perfect.

"That's hot" I say, immediately regretting it but the giggle that escaped her lips made me feel better. "So what do you normally get?" I ask her looking down at the menu. "The Moussaka, it's kinda like lasagne but with aubergines and it's more creamy and I get the sweet potato fries and of course a glass of red wine" she says putting down her menu.

"Can we share I'm not really sure on what to get" I say looking at the menu completely confused. "Yeah, we should order a meat platter too" she says excitedly. I order the food and scoot my chair closer to her placing a hand over hers.

"This is nice, I'm learning more about you" I say making her smile, oh that perfect smile.

"And I'm learning more about you" she says impressively. "I've learnt that you are half Portuguese which kinda makes me more attracted to you" She giggles. "And that you prefer Chinese food, you can sing which by the way I haven't heard you sing yet, your go to drink is scotch neat and you love your daughter" I can't contain my smile in this moment, this woman is truly the definition of amazing. I lean forward kissing her cheek.

"And I now know you are half Greek, you rarely drink but you love red wine and champagne, you work extremely hard, have a big heart and that I love you" I say, I know we we're surrounded by people but it's just me and her in our bubble.

The rest of the night was spent by us talking, I listened to her tell me about everything and anything and she gave me the exact attention back when I talked.

Oh, I love her so much.