97

Sequel- part 5

"They're like both of us eh. An equal mix"

"Daddy" Cole hiccups crawling in to Shawn's lap. "What's up buddy?" Shawn asks hugging his small body. Shawn looks at Heather for a second seeing her cradling Eli as he sleeps in her arms.

Cole hiccups again rubbing his eyes tiredly. "Can't sleep" he sniffles leaning against Shawn's body. Shawn loved the feeling when his kids would come to him cuddling, it was such a warm, fuzzy feeling.

"Sleep here, then I'll put you in your bed later okay" Shawn tells him rubbing his back. Cole nods tucking his head into Shawn's shoulder.

Heather soon puts Eli down in his crib and sits beside Shawn leaning against his shoulder. There were watching Game Of Thrones But had to turn it off since Cole joined them. Even though he was now sleeping on Shawn's chest they changed it to watch That 70s show.

"He's not feeling well huh?" Heather asks pressing a hand to his warm cheek. "Nope but it's so adorable when he sneezes" Shawn coos.

"Mummy" they hear. Heather looks up seeing Rhys walking in with a fluffy blanket wrapped around him. His cheeks were flushed pink and his nose was all runny. "What's the matter baby?" Heather asks holding out her arms helping Rhys on to her lap.

"Hi Mummy" he smiles tiredly. "Hi baby" Heather smiles down at him grabbing a tissue to clean his nose then she kisses it making him smile. "You okay bub?" Shawn asks Rhys.

"Daddy I have sniffles" Rhys says making himself comfy on heathers lap. Heather wraps her arms around him. "Oh my poor baby" Heather coos kissing the top of his head, wrapping him tighter in his blanket.

"Cola poorly?" Rhys asks referring to Cole. "Yeah your brother has the sniffles" Shawn says.

Rhys nods, he takes heathers necklaces in his small hand playing with them. He soon falls asleep on heathers chest. Shawn shuffles closer to Heather and she looks up at him kissing him softly. "Should we give them some medicine doc?" Shawn asks smirking.

"Yeah, in the morning though. Look they're so tired" Heather says looking down at her boys. "Alright, I'll sleep down here babe. Good night love" he pecks her lips. "I'm gonna stay here too, good night Shawn"
-

Heather got up in the morning leaving Rhys lying on the sofa and Shawn was loosely holding Cole in his arms. She makes some tea for herself since no one was awake as it was six am, she goes back to the living room seeing Shawn was sat up blowing his nose and her two boys were still sleeping.

"Hi darling" Shawn smiles tiredly at Heather. "Should we go to bed?" She asks him. He nods standing up stretching and picks up Cole and Heather picks up Rhys and her tea.

They put the boys in their rooms and Shawn takes heathers hand from behind her following her lazily. She gets in bed sitting up against the head board and Shawn goes over her then rests is body over thigh cuddling it. Heather takes her mug sitting back and puts a hand in Shawn's hair. "Not feeling well love?" She asks.

Shawn shakes his head kissing her bare thigh putting a hand higher up her silk shorts leaving it there to rest. "My boys are poorly" Heather says gently.

He soon falls asleep hugging heathers leg but Eli begins crying. Heather removes Shawn off of her body and goes over feeding him then she brings him back to bed lying him on her chest and Shawn goes back to his original position.

Eli also hushes and falls back asleep but Luna walks in. "Hi lovely" Heather whispers. "Why are you whispering mummy?" Luna whispers back getting in her bed. "Daddy and Eli are sleeping" she tells Luna.

Luna nods gently then soon dozed off sprawling over the bed. They were all sleeping and Heather stayed up on her phone whilst she was massaging Shawn's scalp and playing with his soft hair.

"Hi mummy" Rhys giggles walking in. He sounded so adorable with a stuffed nose. He gets in next to Shawn then climbs on to his back lying down and Shawn doesn't move. "Go to sleep Rhys, you look so tired" Heather tells him looking in to his tired eyes.

Then of course Cole walks in and settles between Luna and Heather leaning his head against heathers upper stomach. Heather looks down seeing her husband shuffling and he looks up tiredly.

"Our babies joined us" she giggles. "I see that, is that Rhys on my back?" Shawn whispers. "Yeah, he came in with a stuffed nose looking all cute and climbed onto your back then the other babies came in falling asleep" Heather tells Shawn.

"They look so fucking cute when they sleep" Shawn chuckles resting his head back on heathers thigh. "You know the boys do the same thing as you when they sleep, they always take off their shirts and the room has to be cold and their lips are always slightly parted" Heather says looking at Shawn with loving eyes. "Even Luna parts her lips" Heather says.

"And you know they're like you too. They always have to cuddle or else they can't sleep or be near someone and that's exactly what you do babe" Shawn says quietly.

Heather chuckles putting her hand back in Shawn's hair. "They're like both of us eh. An equal mix" Shawn smiles then kisses heathers skin.

They had a happy little family.

-
Next chapter is the last one
And I'm not ready for this book to end
Thank you so much