62

"Then why were you crying? It's okay to cry"
Heather Flores

It's now been a week since I've moved in with Shawn and Luna and I can't express the amount of happiness I feel when I come home to my loves, make dinner with them and kiss them both before I sleep.

Shawn has been amazing, sometimes I get home earlier than him and then he comes home in his suit and tie, which still makes me weak. We drink wine and talk about the day then of course Luna also keeps me busy, playing with toys, watching movies, doing her hair. It's all so dream like.

I decided to take today off as my dad was coming back today so he wanted to run the hospital which I had no problem with but I also took the day off cause today is Luna's first day of school.

I bought her a ton of outfits and Shawn did too as we can't help but spoil her. Shawn helped her get ready, choosing for her to wear black tights, a long white shirt jumper and the cutest boots I've ever seen. He did her hair in a high bun then put her down and she comes running to me.

"You look adorable" I tell her bending down. "I'm so excited" she squeals jumping up and down.

I look up at Shawn and he goes away to the bathroom. "Do you want to go watch some tv before we go?" I ask her and she nods running downstairs.

I quickly get dressed in a grey suede button up skirt and tuck in a white tee along with some black heels. I make my over to the bathroom and knock.

"One second" Shawn shouts. I wait for him then he soon walks out fully dressed, a black button up tucked in to his black jeans. I look up at his face seeing his eyes were a little red.

"Shawn" I stop him by taking his hand. I walk in front of him and place a hand on his cheek.

"What's the matter?" I ask him. He shakes his head and moves my body from my waist. "Nothing I'm fine, are you ready? Have you seen my watch?" He frantically looks around.

I go over placing my hands on his shoulders. "It's okay if you're upset" I tell him. "I'm not upset" he shakes his head.

"Then why were you crying? It's okay to cry" I wipe his damp cheeks and move his hair out of the way. "I'm here for you like you're here for me" I lean up and kiss his cheek.

"I'm just..." he huffs holding on to me wrapping his arms around my waist. "She's already so big and she'll probably forget about me when she goes to school and I'm scared Heather"

I couldn't help but let out a giggle. "Sorry love but she won't forget about you, you're her dad. She'll come home to you everyday, tell you about what she did. How could she forget? She's only going for a few hours and she'll be fine" I reassure him.

"She's growing up so fast, she's four Heather" he exclaims squeezing my waist tighter. "I know and she'll carry on growing up and you'll see her become a beautiful girl with the amazing traits you gave her" I tell him.

"You're amazing, you know that?" He pulls me in and hugs my body tightly.

"Now should we go?" I ask him. He nods then kisses my forehead.

-
"Okay remember to eat and pee and you can always tell Mrs Fielding if something is wrong and Violet is here too so you can play with her and make friends but no boys" Shawn tells Luna whilst crouching down to her level.

"Okay daddy" she nods and gives him a smile. She hears the bell ring and jumps up and down excitedly. "Okay bye baby girl, I love you" Shawn kisses her cheek and she gives him a kiss back.

"Bye mummy" I crouch down and put my purse down so I could give her a hug. "I love you honey, we'll see you later" I pout my lips and she does the same kissing me.

I hug her once more then I get up beside Shawn. I take his hand standing a little behind him. He squeezes my hand and waves to Luna, she giggles and runs up to the teacher then goes inside.

"Should we go love? You're going to be late" I tell him. "Erm yeah, lets go" he nods.

We get in the car then I take his hand on my lap. "She's gonna be okay you know" I reassure him.

"I know it's just weird" he says shrugging. "Can I do anything to help?" I ask him.

"Maybe when we get to my office" he smiles probably for the first time today. "Anything you want, we have a few hours to kill" I giggle leaning over to kiss his cheek.