57

"We have to celebrate"
Shawn Mendes

"Shawn" I hear Heather whisper. She kisses down my jaw then I feel her straddle my upper body. I place my hands on her thighs humming in satisfaction when I feel her lean down and kiss my lips.

"Babe" she calls again. "I know you're awake"'she giggles. I gently squeeze her bum then open my eyes. God, she was so beautiful.

Her brown locks in a messy bun, her bare skin up against mine and she looked divine only wearing my shirt.

"I have to go but I wanna make breakfast first" she tells me kissing down my chest. "Sounds lovely" i holds her head in my hands and pull her up.

"I love you" she giggles pressing her forehead against mine. "I love you more"'I say back pecking her lips.

-

"Luna do you want some Nutella?" I ask her as Heather flips a pancake on to the plate. "Yeah! And strawberries!" She asks loudly smacking her hands on to the table.

"Sit down Shawn, yours is ready too" she says placing two more plates at the table. I nod sitting down next to Luna helping her cut up her pancakes.

"I'm just gonna get changed then I'll be down" Heather says then leaves the kitchen.

As if on cue her phone rings loudly on the table, I look over seeing Andrew calling her. It made me suspicious but maybe I was over reacting. I grabbed her phone and answered thinking she wouldn't mind.

"Hey Heather". Ew his annoying voice.

"It's Shawn, can I take a message?" I ask rolling my eyes even though he can't see me.

"Oh hi Shawn, Heather's normally here early so I was just worried"

"No need to be worried she's here. With me" I thought I liked this guy but I guess not.

"Right, I'm surprised she took you back" he scoffs.

"That's none of your business" I shoot quickly.

"It is when she's crying in my arms" he chuckles like something was funny, I really wanted to punch this dick face.

"Why don't you just stay out of it? And leave us alone" I say raising my voice a little remembering that Luna was beside me.

"Shawn have you seen my phone" Heather yells walking in to the kitchen. "Yeah babe, Andrew called and I answered" I quickly end the call and pass her the phone.

"Oh right" she shrugs taking her phone. I look her up and down seeing her wearing a black pencil skirt with a silk champagne coloured blouse tucked in and some pointy heels.

"Are you going to work?" I ask her.

She hums a yes quickly typing on her phone then looks up at me. "Sorry that was Spence and yeah I have a very important meeting today" she grins putting her phone down.

"What is it for?" I ask feeding her a strawberry. "We're meeting with some people who own a hospital in California who are looking to merge with us" she says going over to Luna and cleaning her chocolate covered mouth.

"That's great! I hope everything goes to plan" I go hug her from behind pressing her against my body, just wanting to feel close to her. "Me too, I'll see you tonight" she leans up kissing my lips and then kisses Luna.

"Mummy can I come with you?" She asks. "How about you and daddy come see me for lunch?" She asks and Luna nods. "Give me another kiss" Heather puckers her lips and Luna copies giving her a kiss.

"Okay so I'll see you at lunch" she nods giving me a hug. "We're okay right?" I ask her.

"Of course we are, it was just a bump in the road" she pecks my cheek.
-

"Hey ness can I go see Heather?" I ask putting Luna down. "You can wait in her office she's still not out of the meeting" Ness tells me.

"Okay thanks" I take Luna's hand and we go to her office but it's locked so we settle on some chairs outside.

"Mummy!" Luna points whilst shouting.

Andrew walks out first then opens his arms. Heather wraps her arms around him laughing as he spun her around. He sets her down and she steps back smiling, her dad walks out giving her hug and then walks away. I won't deny I felt a pang of jealousy.

"Mummy!" Luna shouts. Heather turns to us and runs towards Luna picking her up and spinning her around. "I love you gorgeous girl" she kisses her cheeks.

"I love you momma"'Luna giggles holding heathers face in her small hands. I get up walking towards her placing a hand on her lower back.

"You look happy" I smile as she puts Luna down. "I am" she smiles then leans up kissing my lips. "Mwah" She giggles kissing me again.

"What are celebrating?" Paige comes along with Ness.

"Well" Heather claps her hands together. "Are you telling them?" Andrew grins standing on the other side of her and she nods.

"We're merging and this is officially my hospital" she squeals and immediately Paige and Ness engulf her in a hug. Then it's my turn, I grab her arm and twirl her body in to me dipping her down and then I meet her lips.

A complete dream like kiss.

I hear Paige and Ness swoon, then I let Heather up but keep her in my grip. "We have to celebrate" I tell her and she nods.

"Definitely" Andrew nods. I try not to roll my eyes and instead keep my focus on Heather.

"It's mine" she laughs like she was living a dream. "It's yours like you always wanted" Paige says.