86

"I'd have more with you but that sounds reasonable"
Heather Flores
20 weeks pregnant

I was stood in the bathroom after my shower. I had on a baby blue matching lingerie set. I stood side ways facing the mirror, my hands going down to my stomach.

My belly was definitely there now and I couldn't wait to show Shawn but before I called him I took a minute to myself.

I was graced to have a baby with the love of my life. My own little person. I hoped my baby would have Shawn's eyes, I could imagine a small little baby looking up at me with pools of honey for eyes. I cupped my stomach gently looking at it with admiration.

I know soon I would be able to feel a kick and that excited me very much.

"Shawn!" I shout. He comes running in to the bathroom with just his pants on looking worried. "What? Is everything okay?" He asks then his eyes rake my body.

"Everything is perfect" I nod. He moves forward linking our hands. "God you're so sexy" he ducks down meeting my lips gently kissing me, using his hand to cradle my jaw.

"Come here" I move back. "Stand behind me" I tell him. He doesn't even question me, his body just moves behind me, I take his hands and place them over my stomach.

"Look" I nod over to the mirror. I wait silently for his reaction. "Oh honey" he whispers. "Our baby is growing" he speaks gently.

His large hands rub over my skin. Shawn then moves around me crouching down so he's eye level with my stomach. "Hi baby" he kisses my stomach. "Oh babe" he looks up at me with love in his eyes.

"Do you think it's a boy or a girl doc?" He smirks up at me. "I'm not sure" I giggle feeling his lips leaving feathery kisses all over my skin.

"What do you want?" I ask him. "A boy would be nice but then I wouldn't mind a girl, I'd have my three girls" he smiles. He then gets up taking my face in his hands.

He looks me up and down, I see him gulp as he looks at my chest. "Holy fuck" he curses. I knew being pregnant made your boobs bigger but since I was already in the small boob gang I don't mind this. Also I knew I would have to get ready for my body to change.

"I think you look sexier when you're pregnant" Shawn comments making me laugh. "Well too bad it's only for nine months" I laugh.

"But we could have more" he smirks.

More children with Shawn, the love of my life. It sounded idyllic.

"We could have three more, so that's four children in total. Luna, this little bean, then two others " he looks down at me smiling.

"Then we'd have to move house and I'd have to give up my beloved sports car" I joke with him. "Where would you wanna live baby?" He asks . Placing his hands around my waist swaying us together as I rest my head on his bare chest.

"A log home, you know the ones with wood exterior. It would be so perfect for our family" I grin against his skin. "Tell me about it" he says.

"There'd be a patio running all around it so we can always sit out and watch the sunset from our wooden swing or look out the lake in front of us. The house would have to big, so at least six rooms because of our children"

Our children.

"One for us, the other four for our babies then a spare. The down stairs living room would be so amazing. Decorated with wood and homey little things like candles and a large soft rug. Oh and we could share a office but that might be a bad idea, as we might start making more babies" I giggle and Shawn chuckles.

"We could watch the sunrise in the morning together. I would cook breakfast with my girls, we'd all eat at the table. Maybe spend family time watching a film or having a picnic on the grass you cut every summer surrounding our house, maybe even swim in the lake. Then you'd cook dinner and we'd all eat talking about our days. Our children would escape to their rooms and leave us cuddled on the sofa. We'd probably start kissing and get interrupted but that's okay." I finish, I hadn't even realised I had my eyes closed imaging all the bliss.

"Sounds perfect" he whispers. "What do you want?" I ask him looking up to meet his loving eyes.

"I want whatever you do" he smiles down at me then kisses my nose. I felt my heart skip a beat and maybe even my baby did a flip in my tummy.

I looked up keeping my eyes set on Shawn's handsome face. "You want three more babies?" I ask him. "I'd have more with you but that sounds reasonable" he chuckles.