I

I was running for my life, blood dripping from my cuts. I could here the screams from people dieing. Luckily I made it. I made it back to the underground bace however some did was not as lucky as me to of survived.
"Y/N Are you alright!?"

A male with blueberry like eyes and hair that looked like what a school shooter has asked this

A male with blueberry like eyes and hair that looked like what a school shooter has asked this. His name was bitc- I mean trunks. "Yeah I'm fine i guess" I said with blood dripping from my cuts into a puddle of blood on the floor. "He done hurt you he did!" Trunks said with a lil bit of anger and carenessness in his voice. He gave me a senzu bean that tasted like shit like I wanna fucking sip it out in his face but I ate it anyways uwu. Trunks take me to a blanket and pillow on the floor right next to a bunch of other people who are scared for there life wishing that all this could just be over.

I layed on the floor just next to a couple of others, put my head on a pillow that felt hard and a thinn sheet over me then i fell asleep on the cold hard floor. "Why didn't you save her? She's gone now. You're worthless, you couldn't do anything, useless." All theses thoughts eccoed around my mind as I sleped on the cold hard floor.

*BOOM*

A large bomb like sound woke every one up, the walls started crumbling the ground started shakeing. "Ahhh" I screamed as some rocks fell ontop of my leg makeing it impossible for me to move as everyone ran for there lives. "Trunks!" I shouted but as I shouted this, it was to late, he already made a run for it. I knew exactly why this was happning and all I can do now is hope for the best.

I can here foot steps coming closer and closer. I tightened my first scared. Some rocks started to move and something quickly grabed me by my leg and lifed me up in the air hanging by my ankle. It is goku black I know it is! "Have fun hieding? To bad the game of hide and seek has to come to an end." I was frozen still scared. The man who grabed you by the ankle holding you by it  smirked. He had black wild hair and cole black eyes.

I had only herd about what he looked like and only glimpses of hin killed people but now that i can see him up close, something about him  seemed familiar yet some what handsome in a way

I had only herd about what he looked like and only glimpses of hin killed people but now that i can see him up close, something about him  seemed familiar yet some what handsome in a way..."no what am i thinking! This man is about to kill me! Hes just trying to have some fun before ending my life." I thought to my self

"It would be rude of me to just kill you without asking for a name wouldn't it? What is your name mortal?" He asked this with a demanding voice that sent shivers down my spine. "M-my name is Y/N" I said trying to get my words out. "Tell me Y/N. Do you have any idea where that blue haired mortal ran off to?" He smirked as he asked this. "As if I'd tell you!" There was another underground bace for an emergency. I'd never give away the location to it. He thrown, smashing me into the ground. "I'm starting to lose my patients here Y/N!" he shouted. I stayed silent trying not to cry in pain. He looked at the clothes I was wearing "look I'll make you a deal Y/N, It's obvious that you clearly arnt living the best life when your wearing thoes worn out rags, you tell me where he ran off to and I'll give you some new clothes, food. You name it! Just fucking tell me where he is!!!!!" He didn't sound trustworthy at all and I wasn't going to tell him even if it coast me my life although....he sounded desperate but I'm sure as hell be wouldn't hesitate to kill me. I get he wants to know but why? Why not just kill me now and find him in his own. Welp all I know is either way I'm gonna die so why not play along. "Fine, but how do I know I can trust you, I mean for all I know you could be lieing!" He tightened his fist trying to stay calm "well Y/N do you really want to piss me off just to find out?" He asked trying to keep calm. I managed to get up without getting hurt by him, then i poked him "so, if I agree will you hurt me?" He grabed my hand and squeezed it till it went numb "just shut up! And tell me where he is!" He got so pissed off he ended up knocking me out.

"Shit she's out...oh well doesn't matter." Black thought to himslef "I wasn't really going to let her live anyway I just wanted his location, But.....this mortal seems to know and there's no other mortal around, normaly some mortal would just give in but not this one" he tightend his fist "why!? Tch...It pains me to do so but I guess I'm going to have to put up with them for awhile. I can't waste time letting trunks come up with a plan. It taken me long enough just to find this place and It's going to take me even longer if I just serch now...Perhaps this mortal is the only way to speed things up." He thought this to himself as he lifted me up carrying me to his cabin in his arms.

(I dunno what the fuck I'm doing don't juge XDD)

░░░░░░░░░░░█▀▀░░█░░░░░░ ░░░░░░▄▀▀▀▀░░░░░█▄▄░░░░ ░░░░░░█░█░░░░░░░░░░▐░░░ ░░░░░░▐▐░░░░░░░░░▄░▐░░░ ░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░▄▀▀░▐░░░ ░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░▐░▄▄▀░░░░ ░░▄▀░░░▐░░░░░█▄▀░▐░░░░░ ░░█░░░▐░░░░░░░░▄░█░░░░░ ░░░█▄░░▀▄░░░░▄▀▐░█░░░░░ ░░░█▐▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░░▐░█░░░░░ ░░▐█▐▄░░▀░░░░░░▐░█▄▄░░░ ░░░▀▀▄░░░░░░░░▄▐▄▄▄▀░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░