FUCKING FATASS

Hours pass by of him just cuddling me in place, I'm sure if he was awake he wouldn't even hug me, i mean this dude is a fucking sadistic murdering, Anyway I had soon fallen asleep.

"Ow ow ow" Black decided to roll over as he sleeped peacefully ending up on top of me. I could feel his chest against mine and I started to blush. "Get of me fatass!" I shouted hopeing to wake him up. I feel like my bones are brakeing because of him. What the hell is going on in that head of his?? Something feels weird from below, something hard rubbing against me. I look at blacks face as he sleeps and I notice he is blushing.....how odd. I took a deep breath in...."WAKE YO SLEEPY ASS UP"

holy shit as I shouted that i began to regrate it more and more by the second. This dude is my killer for Christ sake I have to be nice.
"E-eh?" Black began to open his eyes slowly, lucky for me he didn't seem awake enough to be mad at me shouting at him to wake up "u-umm sorry to wake up b-but you was kinda squishing me....." black looked down and noticed he was ontop, his chest pushing against mine, he could feel my boobs angst his chest and I could feel his hard abs against me. As soon as he realised his face went red and got straight off me "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN MY BED MORTAL!?" he shouted and I began look abit scared, I tried to help him and it was his fault for pulling me on. But am I gonna tell him that?hell No he'll be mad.

As soon as black seen my scared face he began to calm himself down "sorry for shouting Y/N...But what on earth was you doing." He still had a scary voice as usale but this time alot calmer and somewhat relaxing. I had to change the subject no way am I gonna make it seem like it's his fault. "Ummm, black what's that long thing pointing in your pants." I had to make up something, anything. "What?" He looked down and quickly turned away "ITS NOTHING!" He shouted, he seemed embarrassed.

At first I was just makeing it up but now
I think he has a boner "black....what was you dreaming of." I asked with a bit of  a head tilt "u-umm well thats none of your damn business." He laughed nervously. "Err ok grouchy."

"You're lucky these walls are thicc so zamasu can't here with his big ass ears, now he doesn't know your here so I want you to go get some clean clothes on and wash your filthy mortal self while I distract him." Balck said confidently.

"B-but won't he be suspicious?" "Don't worry about that."