beans

(Oof Sorry I'm not really updating this shit alot but sleep is hecking important and sub to pewdiepie)

It's a dangerous game I'm playing, he's going to kill regardless I help him or not and although this might make him kill me quicker at least I'll get some fun out of it and this horrible situation. But is dieing really that bad......compaird to living with regrate and nothing but continuous loops of memories replyed in my head......

"Tch fine...what have I got to do?" As black said this he had a angery look In his eye but he was really keen on finding the others so I guess he'll be easy to take advantage of. " Well first you have to follow me" black hmphed and I began to walk towards a broken down building that is practically just a couple of rocks, he followed "first you have to dig straight down on this very spot...so we can give the children peasants" without question he began digging straight down "this mortal really is foolish enough to believe in Santa...hell it's not even Christmas anymore." He thought to himslef. As he began to dig I tryed my best to throw a couple of rocks down but I just wasn't strong enough....I started to think of all the people he has killed, all the blood, all the regrate.....I felt the giant rocks begin to move as I was pushing with all my strength and pushed them down the hole. Hopefully they'll suffocate him or at least hit him on the head.
"Eh!?"

As I let out a sigh of relief I looked down the hole, surely he couldn't of survived that right? No way can any one can live after that......but to my dismay looking down the hole with a shocked look upon my face I see black standing there with his fist up and head down, the rocks into little pices scattered across the floor in the hole. I could sense the anger, the rage, my last seconds of life left. "H-how!? Thats immpossible" I thought to myself.

".....Y/N...." I hered black say my name in a low slow voice...my heart started thumping faster and faster as if o was about to have a heart attack. "You should know.....I don't tolerate anyone who dare makes a fool of a god...."  As he said this I could here his voice get angeryer and angeryed with each word and my heart thump faster and faster each second.

I pulled myslef together and ran for my life, running depends on it.....but suddenly without even makeing it 5 seconds of running he appeared in frount of me standing still looking at me dead in the eye with his cole black ones into my soul. Shivers went down my spine...it was over for me "you'll pay" black grabed me by the arm and started to squeez it makeing it turn purple. As he done this I started thinking of everything that happend in my life "you faild, you had one job, this is the end. You couldn't do it." These words echoed through my head but the one that really got to me was..."You couldn't save her....You couldn't even get revenge" that sentence thoes words cut deeper then anything even blacks blade. Black sinked his blade into my arm with blood pouring everywhere.

But before anymore damage from him can be done I grabed hold of his hand makeing the blade disappear....everything became dark I can't feel, I can't see anything...