REEEEE

(Sorry if this makes no sense I just love leaving plot holes to fill out later >:3)

"Alright...." the fact black said don't worry....makes me worry....can i really trust him? What's his plan?

I walked out his room and down a narrow hall with wood as flooring, no carpet just boards of wood and some nails sticking out. As I was walking down the hall I felt a hand on my shoulder grab hold of me "What are you doing little mortal?" That voice....I thought black said not to worry "z-zamasu?...I'm Sorry I can explain!" My heart was pounding in my chest as if it was about to come out...."Oh really? What are you doing here then? If you're so sorry then you'll have no problem explaining." His voice was so strong and just made me feel as if my soul was getting separated from my body with each word that he utters.

"I-I..." before I had the chance to say anything I was pushed to the ground
"Scared?" Zamasu stomped his foot right ontop of my arm makeing me scream in pain it's pretty much broken now. "Oh I'm sorry did I hurt you?" I can feel the nails form the floorboards digging in to me "s-stop" I'm frightened for my life but he seems to love feeding off of my fear. "Well I'm sure you know who else was scared and hurt." He place his hand on my head and lifted my up above the ground by my hair "you're nothing more then a worthless worm in this world, your heart is filled with regrate isn't it? Where were will that get you? You'd rather cry about it then do anything....in fact I bet you loved seeing you lose her." With each word brings a tear to my eye one by one. "S-SHUT UP!" Thoes words echoed around my head "your worthless" "regrate" and the screams of her...the only person I had left in this world. Thoes words and memories wount ever leave as if I'm in a living hell, haunting me for eternity.

Zamasu slaped me across the face leaving a mark "tsk tsk you should wach your tongue when speaking to me, words can make people do stupid things." He said as he stabed me, right in the arm. He'd rather wach me suffer then kill me... "h-how did you even know what happend?" I'm in so much pain, arm bleeding but there are more important things to me then how much pain I am currently in. "Let's just say god is always waching your every move and leave it at that? Not that you have a choice really." Zamasu walked off and as he walked off I slowly began to sit up, the nails still dug into me made anything worse      "Y/N......" as I was trying to get up in pain and tears in my eyes black walked towards me, it would seem he snuck past zamasu just to come over to me "I'm sorry...here let me help." Help? Help? After he pretty much just screwed me over telling me to go down this crappy hallway? As if. "H-help? You ment of this to happen didn't you?" I was scared to talk but it's not like he could put me in any more pain "No...in fact I feel bad damn it......just let me help you." Black seemed honest but can I really trust him? Oh well what other choice do I have. Before I could say anything black lifted me off of the floor, blood dropping out from the nails that had dug in "a-ahh".

He taken me to his room and layed me down on his nice comfy bed. "Hold still"