Goddamn it

"i can explain" black looked at zamasu as if he was struggling to come up with something "bitch, i missed a ep of spongegoddevinepants to check on you, you better have a decent excsue!" zamasu looked at black pissed off as black looked at zamasu annoyed "well my othefself you don't know how to satisfie me so i thought of try Y/N" black smirked as zamasu looked shocked while my face was turning red like a tomato embarrassed. "b-black?" i looked up at him "im just messing with you zamasu, she's just a worthless mortal." black said as zamasu sighd in reife.

I don't know why....But i could feel tears in my eyes.....Why the hell am i about to cry....Its not like i have feelings for this sadistic hot fucker.

I tried clearing my mind but in my head black keeped comeing up

"GAH!!!" i screamed as i was thinking of black With this appearing in my head

"GAH!!!" i screamed as i was thinking of black With this appearing in my head. "what's wrong mortal?" zamasu and blacked looked at me as if they was both somewhat concerned.
(my arm itches rn :v)

I didn't answer, it was like something was stoping me from saying anything
"i think this mortal is broken...Ill chain it back up"

"is that really a good idea? To chain this mortal up? Y/N seems like the type who isn't gonna say anything if we treat her like trash."

"we'll have to find out then won't we." zamasu seemed kinda pissed off but as for me.....I feel something i only ever felt once before.....heartbrake.
Im not sure why im feeling that why...Why the feeling of heartbrake is coming back. I don't care what they do to me anymore......I don't care about myself....I just want this all to be over and see her again

"look zamasu....Please give her one more night and day with her out of the dungeon...If she fails to come around to us then" as black is trying to come around to zamasu he stops mid sentence and sighs "she'll go back into the doungone to rot away."

Zamasu sighed "im not sure why you care where the mortal is my otherself. Normaly you'd want whats wrost for the mortals but so be it....She has 24h to rat out where the otheres are hiding"