OOF

(Just something short for y'all cuz I plan on takeing alot of naps)

Zamasu walked over to me and taken me back to the doungon draging me down the stairs "your toucher will begin tomorrow mortal" it didn't seem like he had food with him fucking wanker.
I was chained down with tears down my face, no where to go, no way of being happy. Just loneliness and regrate.

It was soon night time, black and and zamasu sleeping tucked in there beds nicely all warm and snug. While I am forced to sit up with chains digging into my wrist, and the moonlight peeking in through a smol window. I hered a noise *creek creek motherfucker*
"H-huh" no doubt it's either black or zamasu my heart was thumping fast In fear raceing even. "Y/N.....are you alright?" Wait what!? Why the hell does black care if I'm already is this some sort of trick, I stayed silent.
He walked over and taken the chains off "I promised you better didn't I? Come with me." He seemed genuine but hell, what have I got to lose.

I struggle to stand up, my knees wabbling, body shakeing, black reached his hand out to me offering help,new shared a few seconds of just looking at eachothers eyes, his looked so calm then usaul. I taken his hand and he helped me up "wh-what do you plan on doing?" I asked "you'll see..." he taken me out of the doungon and up the stairs only unlike zamasu he didn't drag me up the stairs. We walked along a hallway and into a room, it had a nice red carpet and a king size bed with rose wallpaper. Black thrown a few pillows and blankets on the floor "sleep here tonight, I wount tell zamasu." I looked at him confused I don't trust him at all what's he planning? "O-ok." Of coures I'm gonna sleep tho....It's not like my life can get any worse.

(I'll stop it right here, nice and short y'all can see what happens next soon, I'd say it will be a "cute" moment....after that I plan on some depressing emostional shit >:) )