FUCK OFF ZAMASU

I was in pain bleeding, my blood all over blacks bed dripping out of my back. but he didn't seem to care about that supersingly, instead he seemed to somewhat....care about me...I must be delusional no way will this sadistic fucker ever care about anyone other then himself.

"you have to be more careful
Y/N...one more fuck up and he wount hessiatait to kill you" I don't know what blacks game is....is me getting hurt for his amusement? Can i really trust him? I mean he did kill everyone who I cared about.....he even killed the only one who was there for me...my-

Before I could finish off my thoughts black lifted my shirt up makeing me blush "wh-what are you doing?" I could see his face starting to blush as soon as i asked that. "D-dont get the wrong idea mortal! I'm just helping you!" He seems to be telling the truth, black sat me up and wraped a bandage around me stopping the bleeding in the back. As he wraped it around I raised my hand to my mouth and biten down in my fingure trying to not make any noise from how much my back hurt.

Black looked at me and pulled my shirt down "I'm sorry was it hurting you?? Well deal with it." Tch This guy can really be a jerk sometimes, I kicked him lightly and he just looked down at me and got up in my face. "Do that again....No matter how weak or strong you do it...I will-"

before  he could finish his sentance the door floung open pushing black even closer towards me until his lips smashed against mine, both of us blushing but neither of us wanting to move away....it was like we both hated it but somewhat loved it at the same time, it just feels so right, black wraped his arms around me haveing no intention to stop. I wraped my arms around his neck loveing this, his tounge entering my mouth as it started to explore it, my tounge soon entered his exploring his mouth and before we knew it our tongues was playing with each other swirling around like clouds.

"What in gods name- WHAT THE FLIPPING FUCK!!!!!!"