Big o'l softy

I was hesitant but I was sleepy too so...I slowly sat on began to lay down where black had put the pillows and blankets. "Here...Y/N let me help you." Black grabed a sheet and pulled it over me tucking me in, I felt so warm even tho the floor was akeing my back I was use to it.

"B-black w-why are you letting me sleep here?" I was scared to ask as to what the answer might be but to my surprise he got on his knees and moved my (Y/h/c) out of my face "you may of hurt me and i may of hurt you but unlike me it seems as you had no intention of hurting me, well....besides the rock indecent. Your practically a slave and I'm after all your fellow mortals yet you still helped me......why is that."

The once evil look it seemed he on his face 24/7  suddenly began to have a more gental look in his eye "i don't want to see any one else get hurt regardless of who they may be."

Black looked at me and leant close to my face, his eyes so dark and beautiful his face so handsom but he suddenly snaped back to his senses and moved away, I however am still lost in his eyes. "Y/N....you alright?" He said in a soft tone compaired to usawle

"Huh!? What yeah...." what the hell am I thinking? This man is gonna kill me "alright, get some sleep" he seys as he gets off his knees and lays down on his king size bed, how does he exspect me to sleep with a guy who wants to kill me litterly sleeping av- zzz zzz I started to snore quietly.

Black doesn't snore but later on thought the night he was makeing sort of whimpering sound that had woken me up, I sat up and rubbed my eyes "b-black?" I got off the floor and walked over to him....as I put my hand on his shoulder to wake him up he grabed hold of my arm "H-huh!?" What the hell is he doing???? He pulled me over and started cuddling me, the whimpering soon stoped and he was sound asleep while I was blushing like mad, my face competently red. "Y/N........" Black keeped saying my name over and over again in his sleep.

I wanted to move away and sleep but his warm comfy arms was holding me in place, although he is a sadistic fucker...I fell safe in his arms.