Jelly

(Idk what the fuck I'm doing and have no idea where this is gonna lead :/)

force me too? What does he mean by that and if he was why did he just leave?? I got a bad feeling about this.
The door slammed open "ok bitch tell me where the other mortals are" a tall green man with pointy elf-like ears and a Mohawk with Gray eyes came bursting through the door.
"HOLY SHIT ARE YOU A ELF???? DOESN'T SANTA ALREADY KNOW?????"
He glared at me as I looked at him with a blank expression upon my face. :p

"Tch...yes.....I'm a elf" I knew it i fucking knew it but something seems off about this elf "now mor- Y/N the one you call Santa needs your help, he doesn't know where any of the other mor- boys and girls are." 

I ran to him and gave him a hug in excitement, first time I seen a elf :O "Yes! I'll be more then happy to help."

As I said this black peeked his head in and seen me hugging zamasu the look on his face was more shock then disgusted surprisingly, zamasu on the other hand glared at me. And growled.
"Now you'll be assisted with black."
"Wait what? Why the fuck?" I said confused. Something didn't seem right why the hell does black need to come? I don't think this guy is really a elf....
"Humm so I can juge wether he should get any Christmas presents or not."
"He shouldn't get any" as I said this black hit me over the head "I WANT CHRISTMAS PRESANTS" he shouted.

Zamasu looked at black disgusted.
"Very well get going then."

Black grabed me and flys off to a city holding me, I looked up at him "b-black...What do you plan on doing once you killed evryone?" I was scared to talk to him, I was scared to ask but I mise as well start some conversation even tho I hate his guts and I'm sure as hell he hates mine. Black stoped flying and just hovered in the air holding me on his arms " i-i...what's it to you anyway mortal?" He didn't seem to know how to answer so I looked up at him with a cheeky grin "Well first off my name is Y/N and you said you wouldn't kill me, a so called god wouldn't brake a promise, right?" I suddenly grown a bit of confidence. "Tch...Well Y/N it depends on how much you piss me off." All my confidence I just grown suddenly went down the drain.

Back at zamasus and blacks place zamasu was sat on a red sofa sipping a cup of tea "Christmas isn't even a thing...we are gods....foolish mortal how did she even fall for that...unless.."

Black started to fly again, a few minutes later we landed in a city "Ok mortal show me where they are" he said in a demanding voice. I hmphed and folded my arms "Well black in ordor to get to them you have to do so many things first, its like a password sorta. "I don't have the time for this!"
"Then I guess you'll never know where they are."