love

Black had finaly taken me to his cabin wich was located in the woods after some time. no sign of life is to be found anywhere. The woods just to get to the cabin wich black had to fly through was so dark it he was barely able to see where he were going. There were only small sounds of rustling bushes and the howl of the wind.

Black placed me down on a nice comfy makeing me sleep peacefully. "Tch, stupid mortal." Black mummbled this underneath his breath as he placed some spair clothes next to the bed and walked out shutting the door quietly.

A couple of hours later I woke up to shouting. I looked around rubbing my eyes as I yawned. "about time I had a good night sleep but.... Where the hell am I?" I thought to my self as I looked over at a wall that seem to of had worn away, shredded wallpaper and as I looked closer, there was blood stains on the wall. "whoa who's period was that"

"Tch well you said it yourself zamasu! You want the zero mortal plan done as quick as possible!" Black shouted with a angry tone.

"yes but surely there's another way, honestly we may be the same but some things are somehow different."

I could here another voice I do not recognize reply to what seemed as black, it was much more calmer then blacks. And what does he mean by same person. 

"it's this disgusting mortal body's fault! I had to wash this body with a blowtouch as soon as I got it!" after Black had finished his sentence he taken a deep breath in and out calming himself down. 
"look zamasu, I don't like the idea of a mortal being here, especially the thought of being somewhat nice to them, providing them with things in order to keep them happy. But we have no choice if we want to succeed."

Zamasu... I'm guessing that's the other voices name. I have so many questions right now. But what's important is that I don't give in no matter how nice he might try to be, or how much it will piss him off. I can't let him win.

"fine, go check on that mortal to make sure there not causing any trouble at least..."  zamasu let out a sigh

I rushed back into bed and put the cover over me pretending to sleep as I herd foot steps coming closer and closer.  The door opened and I felt a warm hand on my shoulder "wake up" black said in a smoothing, quiet voice.
Before I could even open my eyes again I felt the cover tear off me "I said wake up!!!" Black was obviously pissed off so I sat up quickly and asked "where am I?" he wasn't in the mood for answering it seemed. "tch...there are some spare clothes at the side of your bed. Can you do that right? Or do I need to do it for you?"

Black left slamming the door behind him. I looked down at the side of the bed and put them on. They felt weird, they looked like his clothes but smaller, however still to big for me. the black top of it went down past my knees and trousers were a little big but it's still better then what I was wearing before. There is really no point of putting the gi thingy on so I just sat back down on the bed.

A couple of minutes later black came in and looked at me, his eyes looked up and down. "wh-what is it?" I asked.
"n-nothing... Now Y/N, how about you tell me where trunks is or will I have to force you?" I stayed silent.

Black growled angrily and left the room.

(ⓘ ⓓⓞⓝ'ⓣ ⓕⓤⓒⓚⓘⓝⓖ ⓚⓝⓞⓦ ⓦⓗⓐⓣ ⓘ'ⓜ ⓓⓞⓘⓝⓖ)