Fuck you zamasu

(I think we can all agree I'm slacking off with this smh I just been sleeping and reading manga uwu along with insta, no real good reason for slacking off tho)

(have this beautiful shit to make up for it tho)

Black really just fucking cummed in me, smfh "s-sorry....." Black looked down in shame knowing his pull out game is shit, I sighed and gave him a kiss, my lips against his and his agents mine. He blushed wich was cute asf
"y/h, I love you"

he seemed honest,
Iv been waiting for those words to come out of his mouth for the longest, although I'm surprised someone like him would even say it...No.. This can't be real, this isn't real! It just can't I must be dreaming! The way he fucked me the way he looks at me.......he could of killed me from the start......what the hell is going on.

Before I could continue another thought,  Black kissed again but I could feel that the love was stronger, I could feel his warm hands and arms around my waist, it felt so loving and warm. I finally felt safe

This was no dream, the loving hug and the look in his eyes was too perfect to imagine. It has to be real.  And to think the place I finally felt safe was in the man of many deaths arms. "I love you too black" his face lit up with joy as if he finally felt happy for the first time ever.

"Y/N......"  The soon happy expression he had upon his face turned into a worried look "please...tell me and zamasu where the mortals are...."

"unbelievable!" really? After all that and he still goes on about killing and expecting me to rat them out......was the love I felt real at all... I ran off crying out of the room as black looked down in shame, how could he... Fucking dipshit can suck a fat Lego cocktail dick

As I ran out the room like a idiot not really knowing where I'm going.. I bump into zamasu... It was bad enough of being stabed with lies leaving nothing but tears down my face and a empty heart.

Zamasu looked down at me "well well well... 24h aren't up and you're already hurt, pathetic" zamasu looked at me with a intimidating look, I'm frozen stiff, my heart beats fast, breath cold and short. All these things just fed zamasu with joy, he seemed to get pleasure from seeing me hurt, scared...... Similar with black...

"how about we start nice early, like a good little mortal" zamasu smirked...I couldn't say anything and zamasu loved that, he loved seeing me so scared and pale stiff.

He grabbed hold of me and dragged me down a hall, back down the stairs as lose nails in the boards dug in to my feet, zamasu was perfectly aware of the lose nails and continued to drag me, evil lil shit.

(meth time)

As me and zamasu got to the end of the hall, he opened a door that led to some stairs leading to a basement "learn to fly mortal" he just fucking thrown me down "aww too bad :("

"tch.... Fuck you" I had enough of zamasus shit, fuck him green elf headass noodle arm looking bitch

"excuse you!?" before I knew it he was filled with rage "I'll teach you to speak to me like that mortal!" zamasu got close and I back away, cornered to the door to the basement.

I fell to my knees, holding my stomach, eye white everything went dark. Zamasu had gut punched me right in the stomach.....I never been hurt so bad.. Besides when black fed me lies but this.....this is just plain cruelty