Y/N L/N(Update)

Name:Y/N L/N
Age:16
Talent:Ultimate Traceur(Practitioner of Parkour)
Height:5'0 ft
Likes:Free-Running,Chocolate,Hugs,Video Games
Dislikes:Assuming that he's a kid,Bullies,The "Boogeyman"

Bio:Y/N is a Normal Kid Who grew up near The Kanto Region of Tokyo,His Father was a former stuntman,While his Mother is a Seamstress,They lived quiet lives with Y/N being obsessed with Parkour,After getting an Invitation to Hope's Peak the Family was overjoyed and Celebrated for Y/N,There was one problem though...

Y/N is Too Innocent for his own good,And His Parents are worried about That,His Innocence might get Spoiled or He might already be in danger but was oblivious to it.

Y/N claims He acquired Spider-Man's "Spider-Sense" but It was just His Instincts Trained by Years of Doing parkour.

Other Notes:p R OT e CC dI S b OI p L iZ

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello! Mod Ouma here,So I bugged Mod Komaeda for days about letting me have my own book on his account,And of course he agreed after finally letting up on this Game he's Playing,I believe it's called "Marvel vs Capcom Infinite" He was immersed in it and wouldn't stop playing,So I Thought,I'll run the Account for abit but Of course I wanted to have my own work,And so this book was born,I hope ya don't mind!