Chapter 4

Memories
~*~

(Name) was very focused adding very many bits of details from Sarada. Using the pen on the tablet was sure a challenge from the very beginning but she's grown getting used to it. (Name) eyes were sharp and focused, looking back and forth from the screen and to Sarada where she sat at a table, her head a bit tilted getting into the story with a few colorful pictures it had from the book she read.

Sarada's dark charcoal eyes trails up to her mother, "Mommy, how long is this going to be? We've been here for two hours already while I had to read four books."

"Don't worry Sarada, I'm almost done adding the outlines, the values and most of the shading. So I'll possibly be done around thirty minutes."

"What about adding the colors?"

"Hm, I'll add them tomorrow I suppose. No, it'll take two days since work and another project that's coming up." She pouts.

"Great. Just great (Name), you just had to make it sound more worse. Now Sarada is going to think I'm never going to spend time with her." (Name)'s set of emotions were such a heavy, heartbroken feeling. Oh how can she ever do this to Sarada?

Sarada sighs out heavily furrowing her eyebrows together as if she were obviously mad. But (Name) had seen such a resemblance right there carefully from that moment.

Her (colored) eyes blinked twice. Her thoughtful mind having a memory of the past when she were only a child like Sarada.

~*~Back Flash~*~

Sasuke and Sakura sighed trying to make (Name) to understand how the two had to go to work.

(Name) sat from her bed with a frown face, her arms folded, and tried to ignore the two and wouldn't even want to speak up.

Sakura was the one to step up to (Name) and spoke, "(Name) you have to understand that Sasuke and I have to go to work. It's a very hard job to do but pretty please," Tilting her head a bit aside keeping a smile. "We can make this a promise. What do you say?"

Her eyes slowly turn to Sakura biting the inside of her left cheek, then quickly turns her head to the opposite.

Sakura sighed dropping her head down and turns over to Sasuke to see if he can do something to help (Name) cheer up. Walking up behind to Sakura, Sasuke stood besides to Sakura and gives a stern look but more calm.

"(Name)?"

No respond.

"(Name)? Look at us."

She still ignored.

"Please (Name)? Your gonna break our hearts if you don't show us that cute face of yours." Sakura cooed out touching her own cheeks.

Feeling quite upset how she was acting towards the two, she finally faced with Sasuke and Sakura showing such a sad expression.

"It's not fair that I don't get to spend time with you. Even with Naruto, but still, you guys are always busy and can't even at least be there?"