Chapter 15

My Princess
~*~

"Oh no! I can't be late from school! I hope they'll allow me in on time!"

(Y/N) swiftly ran around in circles back and forth changing and eating a small breakfast for Sarada and herself.

During this time, (Y/N) was only seventeen while Sarada was just a eight month old baby. It was hard to prepare herself for school and studying while at the same time caring for the little one.

"Oh my gosh! Where are the house keys?!" Her eyes lingered around the kitchen and the living room. Then to Sarada on the baby crib.

She heavily sighed, "Thanks Sarada. You were the one who had it all this time."

She walks up to her and carried her onto her arms, then grabbed the keys. She felt yucky when the keys were covered in saliva but (Y/N) expected for Sarada to cry but never did. She only smiled showing off her upper and bottom teeth. Still teething.

"Gross, I seriously need to buy you something to bite on. I gotta ask Hinata or Temari for this." She sighed.

Sarada gargled giggling as saliva drooled out of her mouth.

Her (E/C) eyes narrowed in annoyance. Then grabbed a soft pink towel to whip it off away.

(Y/N) looks at the time from her phone and smiled in glee, "I only have thirty minutes left to arrive. So I'll be good in no time. Let's get going Sarada."

~*~

As (Y/N) carried Sarada in a baby like backpack to carry from the front area, Sarada's body was faced in front of (Y/N), but, it may seem a bit silly but it sure was helpful.

She can't be having to carry Sarada all day having her arms becoming all sore and tired. Poor thing. But it was sure worth a shot.

"Not then Sarada, what would you like to eat afterwords when break time comes?"

She mumbled biting into her fingers showing off a half lidded expression.

"Oh come on, I know that you really like having apples but you can't properly bite them yet. So I'll still be giving you apple sauce or a jar of baby food again."

She giggled in glee.

"Of course, apple sauce it is. While myself, I'd prefer to eat more of my kind. Which is a good thing I have cooking class so I'll eventually cook something there instead."

As soon as (Y/N) entered the high school front gates, immediately, all eyes went on to the poor Uchiha's making them feel so unease.

Sarada's eyebrows furrowed together and almost whined but in a more quiet tone that (Y/N) was able to hear.

"Just ignore them Sarada, don't be scared." She whispered in a calming manner.

Sarada leans her head close to her mother's chest setting both of her hands clutched tight onto her Mother's  clothing.