Chapter 11

Confusion
~*~

(Y/N) chuckled over Sarada who was worried about her. But (Y/N) knew why. The two did had that conversation before when Gaara was visiting in Kohona. As for (Y/N), she did say she never had any love for anyone. No one at all.

"Hey Eddie?"

He turns to look at her with a calm expression.

"I'm sorry about not returning your feelings for you. I don't tend to have any emotional feelings to be in a relationship."

"It's totally alright (Y/N). I understand so much. I mean, you haven't even changed till then. Your still the same old (Y/N)."

"Oh well...thanks. For everything. For being a great friend. Im sure in the future someone out there will love you the way you do back."

"Heh, I guess you right. But I'd never knew I would of ever be rejected from you. Again."

She chuckled, "What can I say? I'm an independent woman."

When the ride moved from right exactly in top, a sudden noise was heard from the Ferris Wheel. A busted metal object was heard from the poles to keep the Ferris Wheel still.

Shikamaru looks up from the ride, only to see sparks of electricity coming out of the engines and also the controls the employee tried to fix to what was happening.

The ride stopped along to have to people sit by worriedly.

"Hey what's going on?!" (Y/N) panicked.

"I don't know. It seems as if the ride had a malfunction. This is really bad."

"Shikamaru! Keep the kids far away from here!"

"Right!"

"Once I put the kids somewhere safe. I have to go check up on that ride and see what seems to be the problem."

"Sit back down (Y/N)." Eddie kept his grip around her so she wouldn't fall over.

The Ferris Wheel began to oddly shake as if it were a earthquake. She hugged Eddie in fear.

"MAMA?!"

Shikamaru pushed the kids far away from the ride if it were to fall over, "You guys stay here while I'll go help (Y/N). I need either you or Boruto to call the cops now."

They nod in agreement. Still kept a worried look glancing up to were
(Y/N) was at.

Shikamaru sped his way through and was able to see the buttons were already malfunctioning. He turns over to the man who works.

"Hey you got the keys for this?!"

"Yeah sure!"

Handing them over to him, Shikamaru analyzed all of the wires. His eyes wide up only to see most of the wires all cut.