Chapter 10

Love?
~*~

The five we're already by then close enough in the front line to get into the Carousel.

"This is so lovely. We should all take a picture together when we get on the ride." (Y/N) says preparing to take her phone out.

That's until then (Y/N) immediately felt a sudden touch from her back which made you jump in shivers and almost dropped her phone.

She hesitated not knowing who it was, she ended up beating the crap out of their jaw.

Backing away from the person, (Y/N) hid behind Shikamaru bringing the kids behind herself for protection.

"Shika?! Who was that?! Was it an old man?! A creepy pervert?!"

"(Y/N)? It's only me..." He grumbles in pain.

"Huh? Oh my gosh?! Eddie?! I didn't mean-that was you?!" She flushed in embarrassment.

He stood up in pain touching his chin making sure it wasn't broken from her sudden strength.

"Why'd you hit me?"

"You touched me..." She mumbled looking away.

Trying to process his thoughts, from realizing his mistake, he frequently waved his hands around and stuttered, "I didn't know-I didn't mean-Im so sorry!"

Shikamaru was then his turn to muffle out a small laugh, "You just got paid back. That's what you get (Y/N)."

"Shanaroo! I'll beat the living hell out of you Eddie!" Sarada yelled inside of her thoughts. Although she gripped tight from her hands forming into a fist.

Boruto seems to notice Sarada's mood changing from calmness to 'feisty'.

"Hey you alright?" Whispering towards her only to hear from him.

The lens of Sarada's glasses made her eyes to disappear showing off a little shine to it, "I don't like him." She mumbled back.

"Eddie? What makes you hate him so much?"

"I'll tell you later after all of this fun time is over." Adjusting her glasses. Forming a frown on her face seeing Eddie to step inside the line to be with the rest, well, mostly standing and talking besides with her own mother.

"Whatever your planning to do Eddie, I'll do whatever it takes for you to step away from my Mom."

Not realizing how she was in such deep thoughts that they finally arrived right in front of the line knowing they'll be next.

"Oh, I gotta pass this ride." Eddie waved his hands around, showing off a fake smile?

"What? But you just got here?" (Y/N) puffed out her cheeks folding her arms and glared at him. "You've been acting so weird all day Eddie. What seems to be the problem? Are you motion sickness? Are you busy on work or what?"