Chapter 14

Like Mother; Like Daughter
~*~

Now then, (Y/N) never experienced of someone actually telling her briefly how Sarada looks and/or acts like her own mother.

This usually bothers her from time to time, but of course, does she really?

(Y/N) would brush it off, personally and technically she's not her actual daughter. But it doesn't matter. Family blood doesn't matter. Once you grew up with someone so close to your life, that person knows you, but (Y/N) has never really taken a good look at herself and examine her own way. Right? Maybe or maybe not.

It never upset her in any formal way but she always wondered. Just wondered if Sarada just has a bit of the slightest personality like (Y/N) is.

She always known Sarada by her tremendous strength, feisty and silly attitude just like Sakura. She has her calm and serious attitude like Sasuke. And also being the smartest one of all. But her appearance is what really surprises her. Sarada has her eyes just like her mothers, her dark charcoal eyes like her father's, even his black colored hair. But by looking at her facial appearance, Sarada is like the two.

Sometimes whenever (Y/N) takes a good look at Sarada, she always see the resemblance from the two. With or without glasses, doesn't matter.

And as for herself , she wondered.

Did (Y/N) ever taken the personality from her own parents?

They never cared for her and were heartless to others. They only cared for themselves.

So no.

Has she ever looked like them?

Somewhat yes from both.

But that doesn't change the fact that (Y/N) would never ever end up being like them. She's better than this. (Y/N) is better than them. And she'll prove by the fact of being the greatest person of all. She ended up becoming a single mother, who worked so hard to support Sarada, she cared for her and loved her. She's such an amazing and unique person. People take one good look at her and sighed off with a smile saying 'What a strong gal.'

As for Sarada, she really looks up to her Mother. She understands the life for the both had. She admires her, adores her, and loves her so much very dearly. Never wanting to leave by her side.

As for today, the both had a busy day together. A day from Sarada going to school and (Y/N) heading back to work again.

But as the two were halfway to Kohona Middle School, all eyes went on the both of the Uchiha's. Some awed, some whispered, some fangirling in such a silly way.

This was usually normal for the two, being the top popular stylists and top students. Even being known from a name that hasn't been heard in years. The Uchiha's.

Right indeed, just because the both of girls were known being as Uchiha's. The looks, the style, everything.

It surely was very annoying. Some tried to run up and take pictures, until they weren't afraid to defend themselves and punch them out of the way.