Chapter 17

Fallen Blossom
~*~

This splendid night was indeed enjoyable. The outside theater glowed up the view like a magically castle as it blended in through the night. During the inside of the building, as fancy as it is; glittery and elegant. Every person has filled up the entire seats and chatter all day as it echoed around the theater.

Before everything died down once the lights gloom and hovered over the stage.

The host that stood in the middle was the one and only; Keanu Reeves.

Pretty shocking since everyone knew this'll be a pretty amazing day in this event. Some laughters will be here and there to brighten up their day.

While Keanu has begin to start this ceremony, Rami and (Y/N) tried to keep there laughters in like childish goofballs leaving Lucy and Sarada confused.

Curious as the two wanted to know, they immediately figured it out. They only laughed from a specific meme. The girls rolled there eyes and chuckled the two before nudging them to get their attention. The two stopped right away, still keeping a big smile on there face.

"At least Mom has made some friends to be with. She doesn't has to be lonely after all. Just by the way she interacts with Tom, Zoe, Rami and Lucy...I've never seen her so happy and so full of herself. It's like I'm actually seeing this true side of mom for the first time of my life."

A blissful smile grew on the little Uchiha before focusing back on stage.

"Well well well, shall we get ready this special event?" He smiled gazing over all the audience as everyone clapped and cheered along. Only to make himself do a little dance.

Between the stage, two bodyguards were hidden away from the audience. Shikamaru and Kakashi.

Then the far back stood Kiba and Choji.

The middle row; Sai and Yamato.

All keeping in check and focused around the area to make sure that
(Y/N) and Sarada are safe.

But as time went by, it was so slow but fast at the same time.

Everyone enjoying the time of there lives as plenty of actors, directors, editors, artists, and musicians were called upon on stage.

But of course, Rami and (Y/N) still kept on messing around like little kids but respectfully applauded and cheered for the others who's been awarded and listened to their speeches.

Going back to Shikamaru, he touched his right ear and spoken from his ear piece, "Kiba, Choji, is everything secured over there?"

"Everything seems to be fine. Not a single weird thing has acured." Kiba responded back while Choji joyfully ate his bag of chips as usual muffling out a 'Everything is good!'

"Thanks, just keep making sure for any suspicious activity around."

"Copy that."

"Sai, Yamato, how's everything going?"

"It's all good but I noticed that (Y/N) and Sarada have been seated with the rest of the actors." Sai said, "I'd say that's very unusual to happen."