Chapter 8

The Dream
~*~

Coldness. That's all she felt.

Darkness. Is what she saw.

But what she can hear was the sound of rustling plants and the sound of the wind.

(Y/N) imagined it quite lovely by feeling a hint of sunlight hitting towards herself.

The soft texture of the ground beneath her felt the thin grass was quite alarming.

But she also felt somewhat good about this mysterious place.

It was so so calm. So quiet. So peaceful.

Only the sounds of wind and plants as if they were dancing or prancing around back and forth.

"(Y/N)?"

That voice.

It sounded so familiar.

Who could it be?

If only she can open up her eyes.

(Y/N)? Where are you?"

(Y/N) tried to open up her mouth to speak but her lips didn't tend to move or have the urge to speak.

It made her panic inside.

"(Y/N)? There you are? We've been looking for you."

The mysterious person laughed at her.

It sounded like a woman's voice.

"Don't be sleeping on us. Come on, we have to head back home. It's getting late."

Then she heard a male's voice. Hearing the faintness of his voice was a bit cheerful.

Finally, her body was capable to move her eyelids to open up. Revealing the shades of her (E/C) eyes. The sunlight giving it a soft, calm look as if they had a hint of sparkles in it.

Her (E/C) eyes trails over to the left side of her area. Only to see a blur of red and black clothing.

Her eyes squinted trying to see who it was but couldn't. Having herself to touch her face. She noticed she didn't have your glasses on. Where were they?

Hearing the woman's laugh, "Silly girl. You'd forgot your glasses and left it by a rock. Be glad Sasuke was able to find them right away."

"Sasuke?!"

Seeing her blurred hand extend towards her. She helped (Y/N) out to put her (F/C) glasses on to her beautiful eyes.