Chapter 7

Comfort
~*~

A couple of years has passed by. Well, five years actually. (Y/N) was able to graduate from University and have her job instead as a animator making movies or tv shows. Surely she has stopped working at Ichiraku's Ramens but still comes by and visit.

Sarada was now in Kohona Middle School, only being twelve from the time. Boruto and herself have grew close as friends and having a new pal around named Mitzuki. He was quite odd but it'll take a while to be around him.

(Y/N) and the girls were able to hang out as much more throughout the days and nights with the kids. She even went to stop by and visit Gaara, his children and Kankuro from their City of Sunagakure.

Eddie and (Y/N) has much grew closer as being friends again. He was much more sweet and kind to her. Such a gentleman. Sarada even accepted him but she still had that odd feeling of Eddie liking her own mother that she didn't like at all. She doesn't hate him but gets annoyed. But for (Y/N), yeah she had some great times spending with Eddie but the back of her mind still keeps telling her to be cautious around him. She doesn't understand why but she can't just seem to brush it off.

Anyways, as for now, Sarada was over at Chocho's house while (Y/N) was all by herself going over to the cemetery to stop by visiting many of the lost lives of family and friends she was luckily to have ever meet.

Neji Hyuga.

Naruto's family.

Kakashi's friends.

And of course lastly of Sakura and Sasuke's family.

She stood there kneeling close in front of the graves. Slightly touching the cold stone and brushing off to see their names written there.

She sighed missing them very deeply. Feeling the cold breeze brush around her skin gave her goosebumps since winter will be coming soon.

"Sasuke-otosan, Sakura-okasan, sorry. It's been a while since I came to visit you. But I've been doing well. I was able to graduate from University and Sarada is having such good grades in class, heh, she's just like the both of  you. Being the smartest of all making the others quite jealous."

Placing a set of white and red roses between both of the graves.

"Sarada, she's a lot like the both of you. No joke. She can be so calm and kind but serious and furious at the same time," she chuckled. "Boruto became so scared of her tremendous strength ever since that frightening fight she had of getting jumped on she got from you Sakura-okasan. But she does gives them a silent treatment just like you Sasuke-otosan."

(Y/N) was beginning to feel uneasy to ask these questions next again. Her eyebrows furrowed together sadly. Her lips slightly trembled tightening her fists.

"...Im so stupid. I hate myself. I...I don't know what's wrong with me of not telling your daughter the truth about you guys. Sarada has been wanting answers about you Sasuke-otosan. But I haven't gave her an answer of why your gone and who you are actually. I would just brush it off by saying 'I haven't heard from him'." She inter whines her fingers together shutting her eyes letting out a couple of tears, "Please...please I beg of you for this. What should I do? I don't feel like I'm an actual good mother figure for Sarada. Please just tell me. I don't know what to do. I'm so scared. I'm so scared to see her heartbroken. I don't know how she'll react or think of me once I tell her. I-I love Sarada so much...I love her so so so much. She means the world to me..."